- The report contains detailed information about Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. business.
About Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture, sale, and import and export of pharmaceuticals, nonpharmaceutical products, veterinary pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals, industrial chemicals, and reagents. Its primary products include Acinon Capsule 75, Acinon Capsule 150, Promac Granules 15%, and Marzulene-S Granules, which are used for gastric ulcers; Landel Tablets 10, 20, and 40 for hypertension and angina pectoris. The Peon Tablets 80 are used for relief of inflammation and pain from the chronic rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis deformans, lumbago, periarthritis of the shoulder, and neck-shoulder-arm syndrome; and Ancer 20 Injection is used in radiotherapy-induced leucopenia. The company also provides cosmetics, health foods, nutritional foods, alcoholic beverages, carbonated beverages, food additives, livestock feed, hygienic goods, medical devices, medical machinery and equipment, and beauty appliances. The company's primary healthcare products include Royal jelly powder, Hi jelly powder, and New Hepalyse plus, which are used as nutrients and tonics. Zeria Pharmaceutical was established in 1955 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Major Shareholders
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. History
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Offices and Representations
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry Statistics
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Zeria Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?