The report presents detailed overview of the Polyester Fibres and Yarn market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, polyester fibres and yarn properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global polyester fibres and yarn market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Polyester Fibres and Yarn market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. POLYESTER FIBRES: HISTORY OF DEVELOPMENT
1.1 Advances in polyester fibre equipment and technologies
1.2 Main types of polyester fibres, their properties and application
1.3 New types of polyester fibres and yarn
2. GLOBAL MARKET FOR CHEMICAL FIBRES
3. GLOBAL AND REGIONAL MARKETS FOR POLYESTER FIBRES
4. PRICES FOR POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE (PETP)
5. PROSPECTS FOR THE POLYESTER FIBRE/YARN MARKET DEVELOPMENT
6. FOREIGN TRADE WITH POLYESTER FIBRES
7. REGIONAL POLYESTER FIBRE MARKET STATE
8. THE RUSSIAN MARKET FOR POLYESTER FIBRES AND YARN
9. THE BELARUSIAN MARKET FOR POLYESTER FIBRES AND YARN
9.1 Perspectives on the polyester fibre/yarn production development at the Moghilev "Khimvolokno" plant
10. GLOBAL MARKET FOR POLYESTER FIBRE/YARN AND COMMERCIAL-GRADE POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE (PETP) FORCAST
11. RAW MATERIALS FOR POLYESTER FIBRE AND YARN
12. CIS CONSUMERS OF POLYESTER FIBRE AND YARN
13. REFERENCES AND SUPPORTING MATERIAL