- The report contains detailed information about Innovative Impact Design, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innovative Impact Design, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innovative Impact Design, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innovative Impact Design, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innovative Impact Design, Inc. business.
About Innovative Impact Design, Inc.
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. engages in the development, production, marketing, and selling of plastic materials in the United States, Canada, and Central and South America.
The company operates in two divisions: Roofing products and Vote Power.
Roofing Products Division
The company has a proprietary process for the manufacture of plastic materials. It offers a variety of roofing profiles and colors, including customization options, to satisfy diverse requests. It intends to offer simulated slate in six colors, simulated cedar slate in four colors, simulated Spanish tile in three colors, and simulated flat cement thatch in five colors. It offers various roofing profiles and colors, including simulated slate, simulated cedar shake, and simulated cedar shake.
Simulated Slate: The companys simulated slate tiles are cast from natural slate and are available in black, charcoal, gray, brown, red and green colors. Its simulated slate tiles are 12 x 18 inches and weigh approximately 1.8 lbs. per tile.
Simulated Cedar Shake: The companys simulated cedar shake tiles are cast from multiple patterns of genuine cedar shake and are available in pewter, charcoal, brown and weathered gray colors.
Simulated Spanish Tile: The companys simulated Spanish tiles provides a Mediterranean styling with all the beauty and durability of genuine clay tiles. Its simulated Spanish tiles are 16.5 x 13 inches and weigh approximately 1.8 lbs. per tile.
The company has sales representatives covering the east coast from New Jersey down to and including Florida. Midwest sales representatives for Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Alabama, Texas Wisconsin, and a west coast representatives for the Pacific Northwest, and Arizona and Nevada.
Vote Power Division
Vote Power offers a software solution for the future of all elections in the United States. Vote Power offers voting technology software products - from voter registration to the provisional ballots, to the direct recording equipment (DRE), to the printing ballots, through the final tally reports for the election officials.
Vote Power Optional solution features: support for jury service, support for candidate tracking, support for lobbyist tracking, support for campaign election and donation tracking, document imaging, voter registration applications, support for DMV database synchronization, and support for FBI database synchronization.
Power Associations: Vote Power has been working with the following companies to align its solution and the strategies: Hewlett Packard (HP) Company - for the printing solution opportunity; Oracle Corporation - for the voter registration database and the electronic voting software; MapQuest - for the mapping interface and the voter address confirmation solution; and CyberThink InfoTech - to assist in all areas of software and database development.
Voter Registration (PowerReg): A relational database that holds identification and related information of each voter.
ABS (Absentee Ballot Solution) (PowerScan): Helps a voter to vote remotely or as an absentee voter.
DRE (Direct Recording Equipment Solution) (PowerVote): The equipment used to cast the ballots at various polling sites. The equipment would also be ADA (American Disabilities Act) compliant, and provide for an optional paper receipt.
EMS (Election Management System) (PowerManage): Software that is created to support the administration of the electronic voting tool.
Election Deployment (PowerCenter): Managing the Election Day by the minute; and a proactive tool for trouble free election day.
Election Reporting (PowerReport): A tool for collecting and reporting the results to the public/network (Provisional and final tally). This provides accountability by maintaining a tight audit control.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innovative Impact Design, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innovative Impact Design, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOVATIVE IMPACT DESIGN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Major Shareholders
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. History
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Offices and Representations
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innovative Impact Design, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?