- The report contains detailed information about Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tandy Brands Accessories Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. business.
About Tandy Brands Accessories Inc.
Tandy Brands Accessories, Inc. engages in the design and marketing of mens, womens, and childrens accessories, including belts, gifts, small leather goods, eyewear, neckwear, and sporting goods.
The company markets its merchandise under various licensed and proprietary brand names, including Totes, Wrangler, Dockers, Levi Strauss Signature, Dr. Martens, Amity, Rolfs, Canterbury, Prince Gardner, Princess Gardner, Chambers Belt Company, Absolutely Fresh, and Surplus, as well as private brands for retail customers.
The company sells its products through various retail distribution channels throughout North America, including mass merchants, national chain stores, department stores, mens and womens specialty stores, catalog retailers, grocery stores, drug stores, golf pro shops, sporting goods stores, and the retail exchange operations of the United States military.
Belts: The company offers products in four categories of the belt market: casual, work, dress, and fashion.
Gifts: The company distributes a range of gifts, including products, such as emergency kits, lights and radios, book lights, beverage mugs, and tie racks.
Small Leather Goods: The companys small leather goods consist primarily of mens and womens wallets.
Other Products: Other products the company markets include eyewear, neckwear, and sporting goods accessories which complement its primary belt, gift, and small leather goods products.
The company's customers include department stores, such as Kohls, Belk, Bon-Ton/Carsons, Macys, Dillards, and The Bay (Canada); national chains, such as JCPenney (the U.S. and Mexico), AAFES, Academy Sports & Outdoors, Tractor Supply, and Moores (Canada); and mass merchants, such as Wal-Mart (the U.S. and Canada), Kmart, Fred Meyer, Zellers (Canada), and Ross Stores.
The company's major suppliers include Xindao Hong Kong Ltd. and Best Development Company.
The company's competitors include Swank; Randa/Humphreys; Cipriani; Fossil; Buxton; Mundi; Circa; E&B; Merchsource; JLR; and Excalibur.
Tandy Brands Accessories, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TANDY BRANDS ACCESSORIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Major Shareholders
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. History
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Offices and Representations
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tandy Brands Accessories Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?