- The report contains detailed information about Perry Ellis International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Perry Ellis International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Perry Ellis International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Perry Ellis International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Perry Ellis International Inc. business.
About Perry Ellis International Inc.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. operates as an apparel company in the United States. The company designs, sources, markets, and licenses its products nationally and internationally at multiple price points and across all major levels of retail distribution in approximately 15,000 selling doors.
The company also licenses the Nike brand for swimwear and swimwear accessories, licenses the JAG brand for mens and womens swimwear and cover-ups, licenses the Callaway Golf brand and Top-Flite for golf apparel, licenses the PGA TOUR brand, including Champions Tour, for golf apparel, and licenses Pierre Cardin for mens sportswear.
The company distributes its products primarily to wholesale customers that represent all major levels of retail distribution, including department stores, national and regional chain stores, mass merchants, specialty stores, sporting goods stores, the corporate wear market, ecommerce, as well as clubs and independent retailers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Europe.
The companys owned brands include the Perry Ellis family of brands, Axis, Tricots St. Raphael, Jantzen, John Henry, Cubavera, the Havanera Co., Centro, Solero, Natural Issue, Munsingwear, Grand Slam, Original Penguin, Mondo di Marco, Redsand, Pro Player, Manhattan, Axist, Savane, Farah, Gotcha, Girl Star, MCD, Laundry by Shelli Segal and C&C California. The company has developed approximately 42 sub-brands from these brands, including Perry Ellis America and Southpoint. The company also distributes the Nike, JAG, Champions Tour, PGA TOUR, Callaway Golf, Top-Flite and Pierre Cardin brands under license arrangements.
The company licenses, its premier brand, Perry Ellis, and its other brands for products in distribution channels in which the company does not sell directly to retailers. In addition, the company licenses its brands internationally..
Tops: The company offers a line of sport shirts, dress shirts, sweaters, fleece, outerwear and jackets. This includes cotton and cotton-blend printed, yarn-dyed and solid knit shirts, cotton woven shirts, silk, cotton and rayon printed button front sport shirts, linen sport shirts, golf shirts, and embroidered knits and woven shirts. The companys shirt line also includes dress shirts, dress casual shirts, brushed twill shirts, jacquard knits and yarn-dyed flannels. Additionally, the company is one of the distributors of guayabera-style shirts in the United States. The company markets shirts under its own brands, as well as the private labels of its retail customers. The companys tops are produced in a range of mens sizes, including sizes for the big and tall mens market.
Bottoms: The companys bottoms line includes various styles of wool, wool-blend, linen and polyester/rayon dress pants, casual pants in cotton and polyester/cotton and linen/cotton walking shorts. The company markets its bottoms as single items or as a collection to complement its shirt lines.
Swimwear: The companys swimwear line includes womens, mens and juniors swimwear and accessories.
Womens Dress and Contemporary: Laundry by Shelli Segal and C&C California have increased its distribution of womens contemporary products, both in the dress and sportswear product category.
Accessories: The company also offers accessories under its existing brands, as well as private label. The majority of the accessories the company sells are leather accessories.
The company licenses the brands the company owns to third parties for various product categories in distribution channels and countries where the company does not distribute its brands. As of January 30, 2010, the company was the licensor in 133 license agreements, 2 worldwide, 34 domestic and 97 international, for various products including footwear, mens suits, sportswear, dress shirts and bottoms, underwear, loungewear, outerwear, active wear, neckwear, fragrances, eyewear, accessories and home.
The companys customers include Kohls Corporation (Kohls), Macys, Inc. (Macys), Dillards Inc. (Dillards), Sams Wholesale Club (Sams), and J.C. Penney Company (J.C. Penney).
As of March 1, 2010, the company also operated 41 Perry Ellis retail outlet stores located primarily in upscale retail outlet malls across the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as 8 Original Penguin retail stores located in upscale demographic markets in the United States. The company also has opened one Cubavera retail store located in Miami, Florida. The company licenses its brands through 2 worldwide, 34 domestic, and 97 international license agreements covering approximately 100 countries.
Perry Ellis International, Inc. was founded in 1967.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Perry Ellis International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Perry Ellis International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Perry Ellis International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Perry Ellis International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Perry Ellis International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERRY ELLIS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Perry Ellis International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Perry Ellis International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Perry Ellis International Inc. Major Shareholders
Perry Ellis International Inc. History
Perry Ellis International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Perry Ellis International Inc. Offices and Representations
Perry Ellis International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Perry Ellis International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Perry Ellis International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Perry Ellis International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Perry Ellis International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Perry Ellis International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Perry Ellis International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Perry Ellis International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Perry Ellis International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Perry Ellis International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Perry Ellis International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Perry Ellis International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?