- The report contains detailed information about Panglobal Brands, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Panglobal Brands, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Panglobal Brands, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Panglobal Brands, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Panglobal Brands, Inc. business.
About Panglobal Brands, Inc.
Panglobal Brands, Inc. engages in the design, production, and sale of clothing and accessories in the United States and internationally. The company intends to acquire and create brands for the contemporary apparel market in the U.S. and international markets.
Sosik designs, merchandises, and sells junior t-shirts, dresses, skirts, knit and woven tops, and other apparel manufactured in Asia. Junior apparel includes clothing for girls ages 14-22, as well as products for children ages 6-14. The companys customers include Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Wet Seal, Ross, J.C. Penney, and Tillys.
The company owns Scrapbook, Scrapbook Originals, and Crafty Couture. The Scrapbook label focuses on junior (teen and early 20s) higher-end contemporary markets, its mix and match prints, and comfortable knit fabrics. Its customers include Nordstroms, Dillards, Macys, Forever 21, and Hot Topic.
TEA AND HONEY
Tea and Honey designs, merchandises and sells womens mid-priced contemporary dresses. Tea and Honey is a casual look for women ages 22-35 with a vintage feel convertible for wear by the working woman by day and for evening wear, as well.
HAVEN and PRIVATE LABEL
The company offers Haven lower priced dresses through department stores to design, merchandise, and manufacture private label womens apparel, including dresses, skirts, and knit and woven tops. Its customers include Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Macys.
Panglobal Brands, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Panglobal Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Panglobal Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Panglobal Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Panglobal Brands, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Panglobal Brands, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PANGLOBAL BRANDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Major Shareholders
Panglobal Brands, Inc. History
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Offices and Representations
Panglobal Brands, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Panglobal Brands, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Panglobal Brands, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Panglobal Brands, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Panglobal Brands, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Panglobal Brands, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?