- The report contains detailed information about Tofutti Brands Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tofutti Brands Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tofutti Brands Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tofutti Brands Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tofutti Brands Inc. business.
About Tofutti Brands Inc.
Tofutti Brands Inc. engages in the development, production, and marketing of TOFUTTI brand nondairy frozen desserts and other food products.
Tofutti Product Line
The company offers a product line of nondairy soy-based products. Its products include frozen desserts, nondairy cheeses and spreads, other frozen food products, and dry grocery items.
Premium TOFUTTI nondairy frozen dessert, available in prepacked pints, three-gallon cans, and soft serve mix, is sold nationally in supermarkets, health food stores, retail shops, and restaurants. The company offers nine flavors of premium, hard frozen TOFUTTI in pints. Premium TOFUTTI soft serve mix is available in Vanilla. TOFUTTI in three gallon bulk cans is available in three flavors.
TOFUTTI CUTIES are bite size frozen sandwiches combining a Vanilla, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip or Wild Berry filling between two chocolate wafers. For those individuals who cannot have chocolate, its TOTALLY VANILLA TOFUTTI CUTIE is vanilla TOFUTTI between two vanilla wafers, while its KEY LIME CUTIE combines tangy lime-flavored TOFUTTI between two vanilla wafers.
WOW CUTIES combine three TOFUTTI flavors-Vanilla, Chocolate, and Cranberry into one full size sandwich.
YOURS TRULY cones have a generous scoop of creamy vanilla TOFUTTI set in a chocolate-coated crispy cone, then covered in chocolate and topped with a crispy chocolate cookie crunch.
TOTALLY FUDGE POPS, CHOCOLATE FUDGE TREATS, and COFFEE BREAK TREATS are stick novelties that offer the consumer the same taste as real fudge or coffee bars. The TOTALLY FUDGE POPS, made with organic sugar and with no gluten added, have 70 calories and 1 gram of fat per bar, while fat free, no sugar added CHOCOLATE FUDGE TREATS and COFFEE BREAK TREATS have 30 calories per bar. Both products are ideal for anyone on either a low fat or low carb diet.
CHOCOLATE COVERED FLOWERS, a frozen dessert stick novelty, combine a dark chocolate coating over a blend of frozen flower and fruit nectars for a portion controlled treat.
MINT BY MINTZ are no sugar added stick novelties shaped like TREATS, with a mint-flavored TOFUTTI center, covered with a chocolate coating.
MARRY ME BARS are stick novelties that feature creamy vanilla TOFUTTI surrounded with a chocolate coating. Made with organic sugar and with no gluten added, MARRY ME BARS satisfy diet requirements of certain consumers with that great TOFUTTI taste.
Nondairy Cheese Products
BETTER THAN CREAM CHEESE is similar in taste and texture to traditional cream cheese, but is milk and butterfat free and contains no cholesterol. The 8 oz. retail packages are available in 6 flavors. The plain version is also available in 30 lb. bulk boxes.
SOUR SUPREME is similar in taste and texture to traditional sour cream, but is milk and butterfat free and contains no cholesterol. The 12 oz. retail packages are available in Plain and Guacamole. The plain version is also available in 30 lb. bulk boxes. SOUR SUPREME is sold nationally in health food stores and select supermarkets.
For consumers concerned with their fat and calorie intake, TOFUTTI also offers versions of BETTER THAN CREAM CHEESE, and SOUR SUPREME without partially hydrogenated fat and no trans fatty acids. They are also made with organic sugar and are available in health food stores. Non-hydrogenated fat BETTER THAN CREAM CHEESE is available in three flavors.
TOFUTTI SOY-CHEESE SLICES offer consumers a delicious nondairy, vegan alternative to regular cheese slices and contain no trans fatty acids. Available as individually wrapped slices in 8 oz. packages, TOFUTTI SOY-CHEESE SLICES are sold in various health food stores and select supermarkets and come in two types, Mozzarella and American.
Other Food Products
TOFUTTI PIZZA PIZZAZ combines a pan crust, zesty sauce, and TOFUTTI totally dairy free BETTER THAN MOZZARELLA CHEESE into an authentic pizza. TOFUTTI PIZZA PIZZAZ is sold three squared slices to a package and is available in freezer cases in select supermarkets and health food stores.
TOFUTTI BLINTZES are frozen crepes filled with TOFUTTI BETTER THAN CREAM CHEESE that are dairy and cholesterol free. The companys BLINTZES can be served hot, warm, or slightly chilled as a main meal or a snack.
Marketing and Distribution
TOFUTTI products are sold and distributed across the United States and internationally, and can be found in gourmet specialty shops, kosher supermarkets, natural/health food stores, and national and regional supermarket chains. The companys products are also sold in approximately 25 other countries.
The company sells its frozen dessert products in major markets in the United States, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Richmond, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, and Washington, D.C.
The companys major customer is Trader Joe's.
The company's suppliers include Ice Cream Specialties; Leibys Dairy, Inc; Franklin Foods; and Old Fashioned Kitchen, Inc.
Tofutti Brands Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tofutti Brands Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tofutti Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tofutti Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tofutti Brands Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tofutti Brands Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOFUTTI BRANDS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tofutti Brands Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tofutti Brands Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tofutti Brands Inc. Major Shareholders
Tofutti Brands Inc. History
Tofutti Brands Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tofutti Brands Inc. Offices and Representations
Tofutti Brands Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tofutti Brands Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tofutti Brands Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tofutti Brands Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Tofutti Brands Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tofutti Brands Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tofutti Brands Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tofutti Brands Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tofutti Brands Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tofutti Brands Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tofutti Brands Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tofutti Brands Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?