- The report contains detailed information about Luxottica Group SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Luxottica Group SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Luxottica Group SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Luxottica Group SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Luxottica Group SpA business.
About Luxottica Group SpA
Luxottica Group S.p.A. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of fashion, luxury, and sports eyewear worldwide.
The company operates in two industry segments, Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution; and Retail Distribution.
Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution
The Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution segment engages in the design, manufacture, wholesale distribution, and marketing of house and designer lines of mid- to premium-priced prescription frames and sunglasses to independent opticians, optical retail chains, specialty sun retailers, and duty-free shops, and through Oakley, Inc., of performance optics products. The companys wholesale distribution structure covers approximately 130 countries, with 43 directly controlled or majority-owned operations in the major markets and approximately 100 independent distributors in other markets.
The companys house brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue, Persol, Oliver Peoples, Arnette and REVO, and its licensed designer brands include Bvlgari, Burberry, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan, Polo Ralph Lauren, Paul Smith, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney, Tiffany, Tory Burch, and Versace.
The companys Oakley brand provides a wholesale and retail (O Stores) presence in both the performance optics and the sport channels. In its O Store locations, the company offers various Oakley-branded products in addition to its Oakley sunglass styles. The companys Oakley-branded products include mens and womens apparel, footwear, backpacks and accessories designed for surf, snow, golf, outdoor, motor sport, mountain bike, and other athletic lifestyles.
The Retail Distribution segment is operated principally through its retail brands, which include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, ILORI, The Optical Shop of Aspen, OPSM, Laubman & Pank, Budget Eyewear, Bright Eyes, Oakley O Stores and Vaults, and David Clulow, and its licensed brands (Sears Optical and Target Optical). As of March 31, 2010, its retail business consisted of 5,809 corporate stores and 536 franchised or licensed locations. As of March 31, 2010, its optical retail business consisted of approximately 6,300 retail locations globally.
LensCrafters: As of March 31, 2010, the company operated a retail network of 1,189 LensCrafters stores, of which 953 are in North America and 236 stores are in China. LensCrafters is an optical retailer in North America. LensCrafters stores offer a selection of prescription frames and sunglasses, primarily made by the company, in addition to a range of lenses and optical products made by other suppliers. LensCrafters products include lenses, such as FeatherWates (impact-resistant lenses), DURALENS (super scratch-resistant lenses), Advanced View Progressive (free-form, digitally surfaced progressive lenses), Invisibles (anti-reflective lenses), and MVP Maximum View Progressives (multi-focal lenses without visible lines).
Pearle Vision: Pearle Vision is an optical retail chain in North America. Pearle Vision stores are located in strip malls instead of the conventional malls. As of March 31, 2010, Pearle Vision operated 392 corporate stores and had 363 franchise locations throughout North America. The company also operates a network of retail locations in North America operating as Sears Optical and Target Optical, its licensed brands, which use the brand names of their respective host American department store. As of March 31, 2010, the company operated 852 Sears Optical and 312 Target Optical locations throughout North America.
OPSM Group Limited (OPSM): OPSM, an optical chain the company operates in Australia and New Zealand, is an eyewear retail brand for luxury and fashion-minded customers. As of March 31, 2010, the company owned 305 OPSM corporate stores throughout Australia and had 1 franchise location. OPSM also has 42 corporate-owned stores in New Zealand, mainly in urban areas.
Laubman & Pank: Laubman & Panks target segment is the independent optical shopper looking for quality eye care and service. As of March 31, 2010, the company owned 85 Laubman & Pank corporate stores throu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Luxottica Group SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Luxottica Group SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Luxottica Group SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Luxottica Group SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Luxottica Group SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUXOTTICA GROUP SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Luxottica Group SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Luxottica Group SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Luxottica Group SpA Major Shareholders
Luxottica Group SpA History
Luxottica Group SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Luxottica Group SpA Offices and Representations
Luxottica Group SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Luxottica Group SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Luxottica Group SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Luxottica Group SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Luxottica Group SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Luxottica Group SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Luxottica Group SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Luxottica Group SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Luxottica Group SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Luxottica Group SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Luxottica Group SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Luxottica Group SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?