- The report contains detailed information about International Textile Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Textile Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Textile Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Textile Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Textile Group, Inc. business.
About International Textile Group, Inc.
International Textile Group, Inc. operates as a diversified textile manufacturer with operations principally in the United States, China, Mexico, and Vietnam.
The company considers its primary markets to be bottom-weight woven apparel fabricsincluding denim, synthetic, worsted and value added technical fabrics used in various government, industrial, and commercial applications; automotive safetyincluding airbag fabric; government uniform fabricsincluding fabrics for military dress uniforms and battle dress uniforms; interior furnishings fabricsincluding upholstery fabrics for residential and commercial use; and specialty fabrics and servicesincluding commission printing and finishing, and narrow fabrics for seat belts and for military and technical uses.
Products and Segments
The companys segments include Bottom-Weight Woven Apparel Fabrics, Automotive Safety, Narrow Fabrics and All Other.
Bottom-Weight Woven Apparel Fabrics
This segment produces apparel fabrics (including denim, cotton, synthetic and worsted) for use in garments, typically bottoms (pants or shorts). Through its Cone Denim business unit, the company manufactures and markets various denim apparel fabrics for the global jeanswear market. Denims are generally yarn-dyed, which means that the yarn is dyed before the fabric is woven. The result is a fabric with variations in color that give denim its distinctive appearance. Denim fabrics are marketed under the Cone Denim brand name to premium and vintage jeanswear markets, as well as to the fashion and better basic jeanswear markets.
Synthetic and worsted fabrics are marketed under the Burlington WorldWide and Raeford Uniform brand names. Synthetic fabrics include polyester, nylon and polyester blended fabrics with wool, rayon and lycra. These products are targeted for the production of mens and womens apparel, performance activewear and uniform career apparel. Worsted fabrics include wool and wool blended fabrics primarily targeted to branded mens apparel customers and the uniform career apparel trade.
Worsted fabrics marketed under the Burlington WorldWide brand name are also produced for the military dress uniform business. The company produces worsted fabrics for products produced for the U.S. military and fabrics protected by Government legislation, commonly referred to as the Berry Amendment. It also produces technical and value added fabrics used in various niche industrial and commercial applications, including highly engineered materials used in various applications and a range of industries, including fire service apparel, ballistics materials, filtration, military fabrics and outdoor awnings and covers.
This segment produces automotive airbag fabrics. The company and other component manufacturers that sell their products to airbag module integrators are generally referred to as Tier 2 suppliers to the automotive industry. Airbag module integrators, which sell airbag modules to automobile manufacturers, are generally referred to as Tier 1 suppliers to the automotive industry. Tier 1 suppliers generally produce a majority of the components required for an airbag module. The companys airbag-related products include airbag fabric sold to airbag manufacturers.
This segment includes narrow fabrics for seat belts, as well as for military and technical uses, including webbing for backpacks, parachute cords, duffel bags, helicopter slings, hose coverings and fall protection.
Commission finishing: The company manufactures fabrics for battle dress uniforms (camouflage) sold primarily to the U.S. Government and to government contractors. Its Carlisle Finishing business unit is a significant producer of military prints that are used to service the battle dress uniform business primarily for the United States, but also for other governments and commercial interests. The companys capabilities in this business include preparation, surface enhancement, dyeing and finishing services. It has constructed a dyeing and finishing plant in China, which supports its synthetic apparel business primarily for customers who cut garments in the East
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Textile Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Textile Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Textile Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Textile Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Textile Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Textile Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Textile Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Textile Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
International Textile Group, Inc. History
International Textile Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Textile Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
International Textile Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Textile Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Textile Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Textile Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
International Textile Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Textile Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Textile Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Textile Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Textile Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Textile Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Textile Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Textile Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?