- The report contains detailed information about Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. business.
About Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc.
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited engages in the exploration, processing, and smelting of gold. As of June 30, 2010, the companys mining operations had total proven and probable 48.1 million ounces, primarily from South African and Papua New Guinea (PNG) sources.
In 2010, the companys gold sales were approximately 1.4 million ounces and it processed approximately 19.8 million tons of ore. As of June 30, 2010, the companys prospecting interest in South Africa measured 67,922 hectares (167,833 acres), 344,522 hectares (851,329 acres) in PNG, and 39,885 hectares (98,560 acres) in Australia.
South African Operations
In South Africa, the company operates approximately 10 underground operations and various surface operations, including an open cast mine, and 9 processing plants, which are located in goldfields in the Witwatersrand basin of South Africa, as well as the Kraaipan Greenstone Belt. These operations produced approximately 1.4 million ounces in 2010. The deep level gold mines are located in four provinces in this basin, being the Free State province, Mpumalanga, the West Rand Goldfields, in Gauteng province, and the North West province. Ore from the shafts and surface material are treated at nine metallurgical plants in South Africa, located near the operations (five in the Free State province, two in the North West province, one in Mpumalanga, and one in Gauteng). Exploration in South Africa focused on the Evander South project, Joel North, Poplar, and Tshepong
The company's operations are classified as underground or surface with the reportable segments in South Africa being as follows: Bambanani (includes Steyn 1 and 2 shafts), Doornkop, Evander, Joel, Kusasalethu, Masimong, Phakisa, Target (includes Loraine 3, known as Target 3), Tshepong, and the Virginia operations; and All other shafts and surface operations, including those that treat historic sand dumps, rock dumps, and tailings dams, are grouped together under other underground and other surface.
PNG operations: The companys interests internationally are mainly located in PNG. In PNG, the company, through its wholly-owned PNG-based subsidiaries, Morobe Consolidated Goldfields Limited (Morobe) and Wafi Mining Limited (Wafi), Morobe Exploration Limited (MEL), and Harmony Gold (PNG) Exploration Limited (HGEL) it owns development and exploration prospects. In 2008, Newcrest Mining Limited (Newcrest) acquired a 30.01% interest in the companys PNG assets and tenements in the Morobe Province through the Morobe Mining Joint Venture. In 2009, Newcrest and the company each owned a 50% interest in the joint venture. The project at Wafi Golpu is at a concept study level, examining underground, and open pit mining options. Its PNG exploration and evaluation opportunities are handled through the international office in Brisbane, Australia.
In 2010, the company acquired the President Steyn 1 and 2 shafts, Loraine 3 and the Freddies 7 and 9 shafts, along with the President Steyn gold plant, collectively known as the Pamodzi Free State assets.
In June 2010, the company completed the sale of the Mount Magnet operations to Ramelius.
In June 2010, the company sold the Jeanette prospecting rights to Taung Gold Limited.
In January 2010, the company disposed of its investment in its Australian subsidiary, Big Bell Operations (Proprietary) Limited (BBGO).
In 2009, the company sold its interest in Avoca Resources Limited.
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FREDERICK'S OF HOLLYWOOD GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. History
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Frederick's of Hollywood Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?