- The report contains detailed information about Deckers Outdoor Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Deckers Outdoor Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Deckers Outdoor Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Deckers Outdoor Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Deckers Outdoor Corp. business.
About Deckers Outdoor Corp.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation engages in the design, production, and brand management of footwear and accessories.
The companys footwear appeals to men, women and children. It sells its products, including accessories, such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, both domestically and internationally, through its Web sites, call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.
UGG: UGG Australia is the companys luxury comfort brand and the category creator for luxury sheepskin footwear. It manages the distribution of its UGG products within specialty and department store retailers to reach its target consumers.
Teva: Teva is the companys outdoor performance and lifestyle brand. The company has expanded the Teva product line over time to include open and closed-toe outdoor lifestyle footwear, as well as additional outdoor performance footwear, including multi-sport shoes, light hiking shoes, amphibious footwear, and rugged outdoor travel shoes.
Simple: The Simple brand launched a new collection of sustainable footwear called Green Toe. Green Toe represents a shift in thinking about footwear by building a shoe from the inside out using sustainable materials and processes. In addition to its primary brands, the companys newest brands include TSUBO, a line of casual footwear that incorporates style, function and maximum comfort, and Ahnu, a line of outdoor performance and lifestyle footwear. The company has a 100% of the ownership interests in TSUBO, LLC and a 100% of the ownership interest of Ahnu, Inc.
Sales and Distribution
Internationally, the company distributes its products through independent distributors and retailers in various countries, including countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, Canada, and Latin America, among others.
The company has a joint venture agreement with an affiliate of Stella International Holdings Limited for the opening of retail stores and wholesale distribution for the UGG brand in China.
UGG: The company sells it UGG footwear and accessories primarily through department stores, such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdale's, as well as independent specialty retailers, such as Journey's, David Z. and Internet customers such as Zappos.com.
Teva: The company sells its Teva footwear primarily through specialty outdoor and sporting goods retailers, such as REI, L.L. Bean, Dick's Sporting Goods, and The Sports Authority as well as on-line retailers, such as Zappos.com.
Simple: The companys Simple products are targeted primarily towards select department stores, outdoor specialty accounts, footwear and independent specialty retailers, internet retailers, and health and wellness retailers that target consumers seeking fashionable, youthful, functional, and sustainable footwear. These include key accounts such as Nordstrom, Dillard's, REI, Whole Earth Provision, Zappos.com, and Whole Foods Market.
Other brands: The companys other brands are sold throughout the U.S. primarily at better department stores, independent specialty retailers and with online retailers that support its brand ideals of comfort, style and quality. Key accounts include Nordstrom, Hanigs, REI, and Zappos.com.
eCommerce: The companys eCommerce business enables it to interact and reinforce its relationships with the consumer. It operates its eCommerce business primarily through UGGAustralia.com, Teva.com, and SimpleShoes.com Web sites.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Deckers Outdoor Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Deckers Outdoor Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Deckers Outdoor Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Deckers Outdoor Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Deckers Outdoor Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Major Shareholders
Deckers Outdoor Corp. History
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Offices and Representations
Deckers Outdoor Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Deckers Outdoor Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Deckers Outdoor Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Deckers Outdoor Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Deckers Outdoor Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Deckers Outdoor Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?