- The report contains detailed information about Arvind Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arvind Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arvind Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arvind Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arvind Ltd. business.
About Arvind Ltd.
Arvind Limited manufactures, sells, and exports textiles and garments in India. The company primarily produces and sells yarn, fabric, and branded garments.
The company manufactures superfine fabrics. The company markets various types of fabrics, including denim, khakis, shirting, knit wear, and voiles.
Denim Division: The companys products include ring denim, indigo voiles, organic denim, bi-stretch denim, and fair trade certified denim. It also offers regular light, medium and heavy weight denims. They come in various shades of indigo, sulphur, and yarn-dyeds in 100% cotton and various blends.
Shirting Division: The companys shirtings are available in various varieties, including fabrics with non-iron properties, mechanical finishes, printed fabrics apart from the cotton and cotton blends in Linen, Lycra, Polyester, Modal, and Silk with varieties in yarn dyed and solids. The clientele for the product include names like Polo, Ralph Lauren, ESPRIT, GAP, FCUK, Zara, Pull & Bear, Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Color Plus, Parx, and Park Avenue.
Khakhi Division: The division provides fabrics in the variants of 100% Cotton, Cotton Rich Polyester Blend, Cotton Lycra, Cotton Tencel, and Cotton Linen. The division has an integrated plant with weaving and processing facilities. The products in this range include Chinos, Canvas, Ribstop, HBT, Tussore, Cavalry, Structures, and Dobbies. Its customers include GAP, J Crew, Polo Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie & Fitch, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Liz Clairborne,(US), Marks and Spencer, Pull & Bear, Benetton, Grotto Gas, Diesel, Debenhams, (UK), Madura Garments, and Color Plus (India).
Knits Division: Apart from the basic knitting capabilities that include jersey, pique, rib, and interlock, the company offers knitting techniques, such as yarn-dyed autostripers, jacquards, and stretch fabric. The knits vertical has a fabric dyeing capacity of 6500 tons per annum and yarn dyeing capacity of 3500 tons per annum. It has the ability to process both tubular and open-width fabric and offer specialty finishes like mercerization, singing, and various forms of brushing and peaching.
Voiles: Arvind manufactures voiles with a production capacity of 33 million meters per annum. Arvinds voiles are primarily used as blouse material and are sold in the domestic market through a network of dealers, reaching retail outlets throughout India. Swiss voiles are exported to Switzerland, Sri Lanka, and countries in the Middle East.
Ready to Wear: The company engages in the manufacture of ready-made garments.
Jeans: The company operates ready-made Jeans facility in India with an annual capacity of 9 million pieces. Its customers include GAP, VF Corporation, Ben Sherman, ESPRIT, FCUK, and Guess. It is capable of specialty finishes like hand sanding, sand blasting, and whiskers with laser and hand; and garment tinting, spraying, brushing, grinding, and permanent creasing and coating. The product mix includes products like recycled jeans, organic and fair trade jeans, and various performance finishes.
Shirts: The companys ready-made shirt capacity stands at 4 million pieces per annum. The facility produces shirts of the highest quality for brands, such as ESPRIT, Mexx, Next, and FCUK. The facility offers all kinds of wet and dry washes and performance finishes.
Knits: The company services customers that include Marks and Spencer, Reebok, Adidas, Hanes Brands and FCUK. The knits garments facility has a production capacity of 9 million pieces per annum. The product portfolio includes mens and womens tee shirts, mens and womens polo shirts, golf polos, full placket shirts, and training wear. The unit is capable of producing products like climate control apparels, variety of printed apparel, fair trade and organic apparel, and a variety of performance finishes.
Engineering- ANUP ENGINEERING LIMITED
The company manufactures equipment for refineries, chemicals, petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, and fertilizers and allied industries. Its range of products include Heat Exchangers; Pressure Vessels, Reactors, and Deaerators; Columns & Towers; Economizers; Oxygen / Nitrogen / Chlorine Storage; Centrifuges; Dished Ends; Expansion Bellows; and Tanks.
The sectors and clients served include:
Refineries: IOCL, Kochi, HPCL, BPCL, and BRPL.
Gas Plant Suppliers: KPCL, Praxair, Linde, BOC, INOX, and Dresser Rand.
Petrochemicals: RIL, NCPL, and IPCL.
Chemicals, Dyes Inetrmediaries: Atul, NOCIL, and Shriram Vinyl.
Drugs & Pharmaceuticals: Ranbaxy, DSM, Aventis, Hoechst, and Lupin.
Power Plants: NPCL, NTPC, and BHEL.
Aluminium & Copper Industries: Hindalco and Birla Copper.
The company offers EPABX and RAX Systems, as well as provides information technology services. Its customers include Wipro, Whirlpool, Ashok Leyland, Blue Dart, Sahara Airlines, The Indian Armed Forces, State Bank of India, The World Bank, and ICICI Lombard.
Arvind Limited was founded in 1931.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARVIND LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARVIND LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARVIND LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARVIND LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARVIND LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arvind Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arvind Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arvind Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arvind Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arvind Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARVIND LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARVIND LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARVIND LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARVIND LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARVIND LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARVIND LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arvind Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arvind Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arvind Ltd. Major Shareholders
Arvind Ltd. History
Arvind Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arvind Ltd. Offices and Representations
Arvind Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arvind Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arvind Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Arvind Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Clothing, Textiles and Accessories Industry Statistics
Arvind Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arvind Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arvind Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arvind Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Arvind Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Arvind Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arvind Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arvind Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?