- The report contains detailed information about Rare Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rare Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rare Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rare Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rare Holdings Ltd. business.
About Rare Holdings Ltd.
Rare Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and trading of various products and services in South Africa. It operates in three segments: Energy, Water and Waste Water, and Chemical and Process. The Energy segment offers carbon, stainless, and alloy pipes, as well as valves and fittings; and provides project management and supply chain management services to the fuels industry. The Water and Waste Water segment designs, manufactures, and sells a range of products and services to the water and waste water industry, which comprise Aqualok mechanical couplings, including Superfit, EasiFit, StepFit, and Gripper, as well as special couplings made to customer requirements; Pipe Specials fabricated fittings and structural steel products; and resilient seated gate valves, rubber-lined butterfly valves, double door check valves, and socketed ductile iron fittings for PVC pipes. Its products also consist of butterfly valves, double offset design butterfly valves, triple offset butterfly valves, and nozzle type check valves; and ProFlo ductile iron and socketed steel pipes. The Chemical and Process segment engages in the design, fabrication, and installation of plastic tanks and vessels; laboratory Fume cupboards; chemical scrubbers, mass transfer trays, support grids, mist eliminators, dampers, plastic fans, plastic heat exchangers, and plastic ventilation units; plastic pipe/fittings and accessories; and aluminum polycarbonate frames. This segment provides its products and services to the chemical, food, and water industries. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Alrode, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rare Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rare Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rare Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rare Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rare Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RARE HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rare Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rare Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rare Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Rare Holdings Ltd. History
Rare Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rare Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Rare Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rare Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rare Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Rare Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Rare Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rare Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rare Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rare Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Rare Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Rare Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rare Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rare Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?