- The report contains detailed information about Rare Element Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Rare Element Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Rare Element Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Rare Element Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Rare Element Resources Ltd. business.
About Rare Element Resources Ltd.
Rare Element Resources Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resource properties in the United States and Canada. The company primarily focuses on the exploration of gold and rare-earth-elements. Its principal property is the Bear Lodge Property located in northeastern Wyoming, United States.
Bear Lodge Property
The company holds a 100% interest in a group of unpatented mineral claims known as the Bear Lodge Property. The Bear Lodge property is located in central Crook County, northeastern Wyoming, in the northwestern portion of the Black Hills uplift. The property includes 489 unpatented mineral claims located on land administered by the U.S. forest service and a 640-acre Wyoming state lease for a total of approximately 16 square miles. The company has a joint venture with Newmont North America Exploration Limited to explore the Bear Lodge property. In May 2010, Newmont transferred 327 of the claims to the company.
Eden Lake Property
In 2009, the company signed a purchase and sale agreement to acquire 100% of the Eden Lake rare earth elements project located in Manitoba, Canada from VMS Ventures Inc., and is subject to a 3% net smelter returns (NSR) royalty to Strider Resources Limited. The Eden Lake REE Project consists of 14 claims for approximately 3,200 hectares. The property is located 35 kilometers northwest of Leaf Rapids, Manitoba. REE-enriched minerals identified in petrographic studies include strontium-REE-apatite, britholite, allanite, and REE mineral inclusions in andradite garnet.
In February 2010, the company granted Medallion Resources Ltd. (Medallion) an option to acquire a 65% interest in a joint venture to explore and develop the property.
In January 2010, the company signed a purchase and sale agreement with Altius Resources Inc. (Altius), to acquire a 100% interest in 584 mineral claims located in central Labrador. The property is located approximately 25 kilometers from tidewater and 50 kilometers from the community of Hopedale, Labrador, Canada.
Rare Element Resources Ltd. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Rare Element Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Rare Element Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Rare Element Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Rare Element Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Rare Element Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RARE ELEMENT RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Rare Element Resources Ltd. History
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Rare Element Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Rare Element Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Rare Element Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Rare Element Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Rare Element Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Rare Element Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?