- The report contains detailed information about Enable Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enable Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enable Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enable Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enable Holdings, Inc. business.
About Enable Holdings, Inc.
Enable Holdings, Inc. operates on-line Web sites that enable manufacturers, retailers, and distributors to liquidate excess inventory by providing them with asset recovery solutions.
uBid.com: The companys primary Web Site allows merchants to sell excess inventory and allows consumers to buy products online in an auction price format.
RedTag.com: The companys fixed price Internet site offers name brand merchandise.
RedTag Live: The companys live liquidation group is dedicated to selling through the traditional in-store sales and live liquidation sales.
Dibu Trading Company: This is a wholesale inventory liquidation company offering business-to-business solutions, providing manufacturers and distributors the ability to sell excess inventory.
Commerce Innovations: A software service company which licenses auction software to third party companies. Companies, businesses and governments can use the companys platform to sell excess furniture, appliances, autos, and other surplus.
Products and Merchandising
The company, through its Web sites, offers approximately 200,000 brand-name, new, close-out, overstock and recertified merchandise in approximately 200 categories including personal computers, consumer electronics, apparel, house wares, watches, jewelry, travel, sporting goods, home improvement products, and collectible products.
Personal Computer Products: Personal Computer Products include items, such as desktops, portable computers, computer accessories, disk drives, modems, monitors/video equipment, components, printers, scanners, digital cameras and accessories, software, and home office products.
Consumer Electronics: Consumer Electronics include items, such as home theater equipment, home audio equipment, speakers, televisions, camcorders, digital cameras, VCRs, DVD players, portable audio players, and automobile audio equipment.
Home: Home category includes items, such as appliances, vacuum cleaners, furniture, tools, luggage, furnishings, art, and lawn and garden.
Jewelry and Gifts: Jewelry and Gifts include items, such as rings, earrings, watches, bracelets, and loose stones.
Apparel and Accessories: Apparel and Accessories include items, such as men's, women's, and children's casual, fitness, and dress clothing, shoes and accessories.
Sporting Goods and Memorabilia: Sporting Goods and Memorabilia include items, such as sports memorabilia and collectibles, equipment for golf, tennis, health and fitness, outdoor sports, bicycles, water sports, and team sports.
Books, Music and Videos: These items include books, movies, video games, DVDs, and CDs.
Collectibles: Collectibles include items, such as dolls, stamps, coins, pottery, glass, and figurines.
The company faces competition from liquidators, asset recovery companies and retailers that can be divided into two categories: online liquidators and retailers, such as Overstock.com, Ecost.com, Bluefly.com, Amazon.com, Smartbargains.com, and Bidz.com; and in-store liquidators, such as Gordon Brothers and Hilco Trading Co.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enable Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enable Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enable Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enable Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enable Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENABLE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enable Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enable Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enable Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Enable Holdings, Inc. History
Enable Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enable Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Enable Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enable Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enable Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Enable Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Enable Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enable Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enable Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enable Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Enable Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Enable Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enable Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enable Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?