- The report contains detailed information about Chromcraft Revington, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chromcraft Revington, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chromcraft Revington, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chromcraft Revington, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chromcraft Revington, Inc. business.
About Chromcraft Revington, Inc.
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. engages in the design, import, manufacture, sale, and marketing of residential and commercial furniture primarily through furniture dealers throughout the United States and Canada. The company markets and sells its residential furniture primarily to independent furniture retailers and regional furniture chains.
The company markets its residential furniture products under the Chromcraft, Peters-Revington, Southern Living, CR Kids & Beyond, and Cochrane brand names. The Chromcraft brand is also used in the commercial furniture markets.
The Peters-Revington brand consists primarily of occasional furniture, which is constructed using an assortment of materials, including solid hardwoods, veneers, printed fiberboard, metals, glass, natural stone, leathers, and other materials. Occasional furniture includes coffee tables, end tables and sofa tables. Occasional furniture collections may also include coordinating furniture item,s such as entertainment storage cabinets, library and modular wall units and other accent pieces.
The companys Peters-Revington brand is focused on the occasional furniture category and offers an assortment of furniture. The brand has various collections with item selection incorporating common designs and styling elements. Occasional furniture is sourced globally to provide various products. The brand provides products based on a range of consumer lifestyle-based needs from traditional American and European styles to contemporary urban fusion designs. Imported occasional tables generally require some assembly by a retailer or consumer. Also, certain imported furniture is sold to retailers by direct container delivered to the retailer from an overseas supplier.
Dining Room Furniture
The company manufactures, sources, and markets dining furniture for use in dining rooms, great rooms, breakfast rooms, and kitchens. Dining furniture includes a line of tables, armed and side chairs, counter and bar height stools, buffets, and china cabinets in a range of designs.
The Chromcraft brand offers metal, wood and mixed media casual dining furniture. Its product line consists primarily of dining tables and stationary or tilt-swivel chairs. Consumers can customize their selections of finishes and fabrics with Chromcrafts casual dining furniture in a range of designs from contemporary to transitional styling. Certain casual dining sets have matching barstools. Chairs are upholstered in various fabrics and vinyls, while tables are manufactured from metal, wood, glass, faux marble, and other materials and come in various shapes. Most casual dining furniture is custom-ordered by the retailer or end consumer.
The Cochrane brand name provides custom-design wood casual dining room furniture, allowing consumers to personalize their dining tables, chairs and china cabinets by selecting from a kiosk unit various wood finishes and styling, chair fabrics, hardware, accent finishes, and table sizes and shapes.
The Southern Living brand of furniture is a licensed brand of bedroom, dining room, entertainment and media centers, occasional tables, and upholstered products.
CR Kids & Beyond is a bedroom furniture line focused on the youth market and smaller bedrooms where scaled down furniture is needed, but which can use conventional bedding.
Commercial furniture products are sold under the Chromcraft brand and include office chairs, conference, meeting room and training tables, and lounge-area seating furniture for airports and other public waiting areas. Office chairs are offered in various grades and colors of fabric or leather and include executive, ergonomic and computer task models. Also, a limited number of commercial chairs are imported to broaden product offerings. The companys commercial furniture is sold primarily to office furniture dealers, wholesalers, distributors, furniture rental stores, and contract customers.
The companys major customers include Nebraska Furniture Mart, Jordans, American of Madison, Rooms To Go, and Aarons.
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chromcraft Revington, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chromcraft Revington, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHROMCRAFT REVINGTON, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Major Shareholders
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. History
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Offices and Representations
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chromcraft Revington, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?