- The report contains detailed information about TW Telecom Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TW Telecom Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TW Telecom Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TW Telecom Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TW Telecom Inc. business.
About TW Telecom Inc.
tw telecom inc. provides managed network services, specializing in Ethernet and data networking, Internet access, local and long distance voice, virtual private network (VPN), voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), and network security services to enterprise organizations and communications services companies in the United States.
The company, through its subsidiaries, operates in 75 U.S. metropolitan markets. As of December 31, 2009, its fiber networks spanned approximately 27,000 route miles, directly connecting to approximately 10,000 buildings served by its metropolitan fiber facilities (on-net) excluding inactive buildings and LEC local servicing offices.
The company provides its customers with a range of telecommunications and managed data services, including network, local and long distance voice services, data transmission services, high-speed Internet access, and intercarrier services.
Data and Internet Services
The company offers its customers an array of enhanced data services that enable them to connect their own internal computer networks and access external computer networks at very high speeds using the Ethernet protocol. The company offers the following native local area network (NLAN) services:
Switched NLAN: Switched NLAN service incorporates data Ethernet switching technology into the NLAN product suite. This service allows multiple customer locations to interconnect using 10 megabits per second (Mbps) to 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) interfaces over a shared metropolitan Ethernet infrastructure.
Elite NLAN (Point-to-Point): Point-to-point NLAN service provides protected Ethernet transport service between two locations in a metropolitan area at bandwidth speeds of 10, 100, 600, or 1000 Mbps, and 10 Gbps.
Extended NLAN: Extended NLAN service provides Ethernet connectivity between distant locations in the markets the company serves through its national IP backbone and is available in either point-to-point or multi-point configurations.
IP VPN Services: The companys IP VPN service connects multiple sites by creating a virtual network for the customer within the U.S. and to 64 other countries. Class of Service functionality is available on Premium IP VPN service. Connection speeds are from 1.5 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
Integrated NLAN: Integrated NLAN service converges voice and Internet service with an optional Ethernet feature to transfer private data between multiple locations locally or nationally.
Regional Ethernet: Point-to-point private lines between select markets with the advantage of Ethernet interfaces.
Storage Transport Solutions: This service provides links offering various protocols, allowing customers to avoid protocol translation while transporting their data to distant storage locations.
The companys high capacity Internet service enables customers to access the Internet and other external networks. It offers a range of Internet services to its business customers with bandwidth speeds ranging from 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps transported via traditional time division multiplexing (TDM) or Ethernet connectivity. The companys traditional TDM-based Internet services are available via various transport facilities: DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, OC-12, and OC-48 connectivity. The companys Ethernet Internet services are delivered using Ethernet connections with offerings of Ethernet (10 Mbps), Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (1 Gbps), and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 Gbps).
The company offers a suite of managed services that complement its customers data and Internet networking solutions. These services allow its customers to reduce the overall management burden of their data systems.
Managed IP VPN: The companys Managed IP VPN service is a solution that provides connectivity to its secure Multi-Protocol Label Switching or MPLS IP VPN network with customer premises-based routers that the company procures, configures, maintains, and manages. The service includes active monitoring and alarming, on-site installation, and hardware maintenance.
Managed Internet: This service bundles its Internet access service w
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TW TELECOM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TW TELECOM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TW TELECOM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TW TELECOM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TW TELECOM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TW Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TW Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TW Telecom Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TW Telecom Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TW Telecom Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TW TELECOM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TW TELECOM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TW TELECOM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TW TELECOM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TW TELECOM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TW TELECOM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TW Telecom Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TW Telecom Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TW Telecom Inc. Major Shareholders
TW Telecom Inc. History
TW Telecom Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TW Telecom Inc. Offices and Representations
TW Telecom Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TW Telecom Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TW Telecom Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TW Telecom Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
TW Telecom Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TW Telecom Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TW Telecom Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TW Telecom Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TW Telecom Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TW Telecom Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TW Telecom Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TW Telecom Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?