- The report contains detailed information about Tradequest International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tradequest International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tradequest International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tradequest International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tradequest International Inc. business.
About Tradequest International Inc.
Tradequest International, Inc. provides an Internet communications offering worldwide Voice over Internet Protocol (IP) and other IP services to synergistic businesses.
The company also offers service, turnkey Internet protocol (IP)-based communication solutions to distributors which are telecommunications companies, cable providers and integrators that deliver Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service to their customers. The initial marketing programs are aimed at the Latin American market and its operations are located in South Florida. The company focuses on markets, including the Caribbean, Central and South America.
The company targets distributors for its service that include equipment manufacturers, cellular vendors, technology integrators and cable companies that do not want to undertake the financial burden of creating an IP based telecommunication infrastructure, computer firms, Internet cafes, call centers and wholesale relationships with communications providers, aggregators and resellers, Internet service providers (ISPs) and other broadband and service providers.
The companys immediate target markets include end users in Colombia, Peru and Argentina. In addition, the company seeks to engage distributors throughout Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, the Caribbean, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Jamaica and eventually to European and Far East markets.
ANI Recognition (Painless - Cordless Calling Cards)
ANI Callback Service: The ANI (Automatic Number Identification) Callback Service allows phone user to make long-distance calls by calling the companys IP based telecommunication platform. The callback server does not pick up the initial call but it would determine the caller ID number, which would be used to trigger an immediate callback to the user. After the user answers, the callback server automatically dials the destination number and connects the calls.
Prepaid Cellular LD with ANI Recognition: The ANI Service allows cellular phone user to make local or long distance calls by calling the companys VoIP platform. The ANI server recognizes the caller's cell phone, verifies that it is a client, verifies for pre-paid availability and provides the end user with dial tone access to the companys VoIP network.
Prepaid LD with ANI Recognition: The ANI Service allows phone user to make long-distance calls by calling the platform. The ANI server recognizes the caller ID number, verifies that it is a client, verifies pre-paid availability and provides the end user with dial tone access to public switched telephone network (PSTN) in the world via its VoIP network.
Prepaid Cellular LD with SMS Callback: The SMS callback service allows GSM mobile phone users to initiate long-distance calls by sending a SMS (short message service) text message to one of the companys SMS callback modules which are equipped with a GSM modem. This allows a GSM user to use the companys service without an Internet connection or IAD. The SMS message contains the destination number that the user wishes to call. Once the callback server receives the message, it triggers a callback to the user's mobile phone or to other number specified by the user. Once the user answers, the callback server automatically dials the destination number and connects both calls together.
The company offers various calling plans with monthly access fees. The companys calling plans include Pay and Go, Local Freedom, North American Plan, World Plan, Premium Plan and many uniquely customized to fit the needs of distributors and their markets. The companys Hosted PBX Solutions include traditional PBX features housed in its network without additional equipment investment on either its part or that of the clients.
Enterprise VPN Solution
The companys Enterprise VPN (virtual private network) solution allows its agents and distributors to connect enterprise private branch exchanges (PBXs) to the network over dedicated private access lines or larger gateways. The company offers a suite of customer management tools that allows its distributors to provide business-class service to enterprise customers. Additionally, enterprise users would access all services, including third party applications, with one account number and system identity.
The company also offers a Virtual Hosted IP PBX solution which is a shared, network-based SIP (session initiation protocol) telephony service that provides enhanced IP communications features. This replaces the customer's PBX or key system with a network-based IP telephony service. The IP telephony service is utilized via SIP-based protocol, a phone that delivers the VoIP technology, which transforms traditional circuit switched platform into an IP telephony solution.
The company competes with regional bell operators, independent operators, cable companies, Vonage, 8x8 and exchange carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Sprint and Level 3.
Tradequest International, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tradequest International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tradequest International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tradequest International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tradequest International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tradequest International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRADEQUEST INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tradequest International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tradequest International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tradequest International Inc. Major Shareholders
Tradequest International Inc. History
Tradequest International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tradequest International Inc. Offices and Representations
Tradequest International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tradequest International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tradequest International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Tradequest International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Tradequest International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tradequest International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tradequest International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tradequest International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Tradequest International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Tradequest International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tradequest International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tradequest International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?