- The report contains detailed information about AeroTelesis Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AeroTelesis Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AeroTelesis Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AeroTelesis Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AeroTelesis Inc. business.
About AeroTelesis Inc.
aeroTelesis, Inc., a development stage company, offers voice, data and video services. The companys targeted application markets include fixed and mobile wireless broadband, and satellite communications.
The companys technology partner, Photron Technologies, Ltd. (Photron) is the developer of a proprietary technology platform called Ultra Spectral Modulation (USM). aeroTelesis has the license from Photron to distribute USM-related products and services. Upon the completion of the development of USM, aeroTelesis intends to offer USM-related products and services to major satellite operators, system integrators and wireless service providers on a worldwide basis.
The companys main wireless technology platform is a proprietary modulation technology known as USM. USM is designed to substantially increase bandwidth competence. USM is distinct and unrelated to existing modulations standards, including those of Global System for Mobile communication (GSM) and Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA). USM represents an original and fundamental shift for wireless technology and the communications industry. Specifically, it is designed to increase spectral competences in wireless applications and provide for high-speed and high-capacity networks, relative to existing broadband wireless technologies. USM can be applied in the satellite communication industry. USM technology could provide approximately 80 channels per Ku-band transponder, transmitting approximately 5 Mbps downstream in channels that are as narrow as 50 KHz wide.
USM Technology Licenses
The company, in May 2006, entered into a License Agreement with Photron Technologies, Ltd. for licensing of the USM technology. Pursuant to the 2006 License Agreement, the company has the right to acquire the license for USM, for each country or region.
The company, in February 2004, established a direct licensing relationship and agreement with the developer and manufacturer of the USM technology, Photron. Pursuant to the terms and conditions of the 2004 License Agreement, aeroTelesis was granted a license to utilize and deploy USM technology for use in wireless telecommunication services (applicable to all international markets without restrictions), such as wireless local loop and mobile cellular networks. The license to utilize and deploy the USM technology for these types of wireless telephony services was exclusive to aeroTelesis and Nations, on a country-by-country basis for each country that aeroTelesis enters and is able to secure the necessary government licenses and rights to deploy wireless telephony services.
USM Technology Cooperation & Development
In conjunction with the 2004 License Agreement, in March 2004, aeroTelesis and Photron have also entered into a Technology Cooperation and Development Agreement (the TC&D Agreement). The primary focus of the TC&D Agreement is technology cooperation and development for USM products and systems that aeroTelesis intends to deploy in its target markets under its license from Photron.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AEROTELESIS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AEROTELESIS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AEROTELESIS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AEROTELESIS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AEROTELESIS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AeroTelesis Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AeroTelesis Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AeroTelesis Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AeroTelesis Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AeroTelesis Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AEROTELESIS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AEROTELESIS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AEROTELESIS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AEROTELESIS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AEROTELESIS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AEROTELESIS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AeroTelesis Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AeroTelesis Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AeroTelesis Inc. Major Shareholders
AeroTelesis Inc. History
AeroTelesis Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AeroTelesis Inc. Offices and Representations
AeroTelesis Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AeroTelesis Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AeroTelesis Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AeroTelesis Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
AeroTelesis Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AeroTelesis Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AeroTelesis Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AeroTelesis Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AeroTelesis Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AeroTelesis Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AeroTelesis Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AeroTelesis Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?