Innofone.com Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Innofone.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innofone.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innofone.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innofone.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innofone.com Inc. business.
About Innofone.com Inc.
Innofone.com, Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, IPv6 Summit, Inc., engages in the development of new technology referred to as Internet Protocol version 6. The Company organizes IPv6 conference events Worldwide. IPv6 stands for Internet Protocol version 6 and is the successor protocol to the Internet Protocol version 4. IPv6 is a 128-bit protocol allowing for 3.4 x 10 to the 38th power new IP addresses.
The Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Mobile Technology Group, LLC (MTG) (acquired in August 2006) provides mobile based SMS services and products as well as mobile transactions such as mobile ticketing. The Company also holds 66.67% interest in Digital Presence, Inc., an entity which was formed for the purpose of creating an addressable IPv6 identity registry for application in various industries and government.
The Company offers conference services with the U.S. IPv6 Summit to individuals and corporations. The Company also offers training services with the U.S. IPv6 Summit. The Company added a separate training event, the Federal Chief Information Officer workshop, in October 2005. The Company began offering its consulting services in August 2005 with the sales of consulting agreements domestically to the U.S. Department of Defense IPv6 Transition Office, as a subcontractor to SI International and to Juniper Networks and internationally to North Atlantic Treaty Organization. The Company is in the early phases of developing its testing service.
The Companys consulting division serves clients that need help with IPv6, principally executives of government agencies that come up with plans on how to switch to the New Internet, and have to come up with budgets and plans for doing so. The Company would also serve the executive management of the aerospace and IT companies that do business with the government. The Companys Consulting Division intends to provide consulting services targeted at assisting with the transition from IPv4 to IPv6. In addition to conducting presentations and briefings, both on-site at customer facilities and off-site at hotels and other facilities, the Company may rent space from certain consultants.
The Companys Training Division performs two types of training services - one in the form of executive training (including introductions to the technology and outlines of new business opportunities) and the other in the form of business management training (including project management, and conformance of proposals with IPv6 contractual requirements) and technologist, system administration and engineer training (with certificates similar to those awarded for Cisco or Microsoft system mastery).
Conference Management Division
The Companys Conference Management Division focuses on establishing conferences related to IPv6. Conference Management would be conducted mainly from the Santa Monica office, with the assistance of consultants that are local to conference locations, such as Press Relations managers for areas, such as Washington, D.C. or Bonn, Germany. In addition to expanding the two events in Reston, VA, the Company plans to add a yearly event in California, which may attract the aerospace and IT companies on the West Coast, as well as the military bases in the area.
Additional specialized conferences planned for the U.S. would address the market areas of NCO (Network Centric Operations), RFIDs, Transition to IPv6, Contracts issues, and Consumer Electronics; they would be held in different cities, including New York, Chicago, San Jose, Las Vegas, and Washington, D.C.
As of June 30, 2006, the Company had two conferences scheduled over the next 12 months: Asia Ipv6 Summit booked for February 19-21, 2007 at the Makati Shangri-la Hotel with projected attendees of 500 people; and U.S. Ipv6 Summit booked for March 27-29, 2007at the Hyatt Reston in Virginia with projected attendees of 700 people.
The Company, through its v6 Transition division, is in the process of establishing a IPv6 Test and Certification Center in the Northern Virginia area. The Test Center would provide various services to Federal, Department of Defense and commercial entities. The services to be provided would include: Product testing and certification; Interoperability testing; Performance testing; and Demonstration and proof-of-concept.
The Test Center would provide a neutral facility where customers and vendors can identify and demonstrate solutions required to support the transition to IPv6. Through its partnership with Spirent Federal, the Test Center would have the equipment necessary to support a range of testing services.
The Company has entered a Teaming Agreement with Spirent Federal to provide for the development of an electronic device testing center which is intended to provide a place in which companies can contract to have their devices tested and approved for capability in an IPv6 Internet environment.
The Company with the acquisition of MTG faces competition from Mobiqua and to an extent, in international markets, its U.S. partner, Swiftpass U.K., related to mobile ticketing and mobile commerce. In IPv6 consulting, the Company faces competition from Native6, Inc., SI International, Book Allen Hamilton, SRI and Lockheed Martin. The Company's competitors in IPv6 training are Sunset Learning and Native6, Inc. The competitors for IPv6 conferences are: IGI (Information Gatekeepers, Inc.; the IPv6 Forum; and, Consul Intel.
The Company also identifies competition from networking equipment vendors, including Cisco, Juniper, Redback Networks, and Nokia; appliance vendors such as Bluecat and InfoBolox, and operating systems such as Microsoft and Red Hat.
Innofone.com, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNOFONE.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNOFONE.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNOFONE.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNOFONE.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNOFONE.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innofone.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innofone.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innofone.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innofone.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innofone.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNOFONE.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNOFONE.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNOFONE.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNOFONE.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNOFONE.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNOFONE.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Innofone.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innofone.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innofone.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innofone.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innofone.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innofone.com Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Innofone.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innofone.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innofone.com Inc. Major Shareholders
Innofone.com Inc. History
Innofone.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innofone.com Inc. Offices and Representations
Innofone.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innofone.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innofone.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innofone.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Innofone.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innofone.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?