- The report contains detailed information about Reliance Infrastructure Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reliance Infrastructure Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reliance Infrastructure Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reliance Infrastructure Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd business.
About Reliance Infrastructure Ltd
Reliance Infrastructure Limited engages in the generation, transmission, distribution, and trading of power in India. The company also focuses on other key infrastructural areas, such as highways, roads, bridges, metro rail, and other mass rapid transit systems, special economic zones, and real estate.
The company distributes approximately 36 billion units of electricity to approximately 30 million consumers across an area that spans approximately 1,24,300 square kilometers and includes India's two primary cities, Mumbai and Delhi. It generates approximately 940 MW of electricity through its power stations located in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, and Goa.
The company operates in two business segments, Electrical Energy; and Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) and Contracts.
In the case of Electrical Energy, the company operates a 500 MW Thermal Power Station at Dahanu; a 220 MW combined cycle power plant at Samalkot; a 48 MW combined cycle power plant at Mormugao; and a 7.59 MW Windfarm at Chitradurga. It also purchases power from third parties and supplies the power through its own distribution grid. The company supplies power to residential, industrial, commercial, and other consumers.
EPC and Contracts
The EPC and Contracts Segment render value-added services in construction, erection, and commissioning. It undertakes contracts of projects in various fields like power generation, transmission, and distribution. This division mainly focuses on the power sector projects.
The company entered into a joint venture agreement with Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), for setting up the transmission network for Parbati and Koldam hydroelectric projects in Himachal Pradesh.
The company entered a joint venture agreement with Geopetrol International Inc. and Reliance Natural Resources Limited (the consortium) has been allotted four coal bed methane (CBM) blocks from Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (Mo PNG) covering an acreage of 3,266 square kilometers in the States of Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, and Rajasthan. The consortium has entered into a production sharing agreement with Government of India for exploration and production of these four CBM blocks. The company has 45% share in each of four blocks.
The company along with Geopetrol International Inc, Naftogaz India Private Limited, and Reliance Natural Resources Limited (the consortium) has been allotted oil block from Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (Mo PNG), in the State of Mizoram under the New Exploration Licensing Policy, covering an acreage of 3,619 square kilometers and the consortium has an agreement with the Government of India for exploration, and production of an Oil and Gas block. The company has 70 percent non-operating interest in the block.
The company was incorporated in 1929. It was formerly known as Reliance Energy Limited and changed its name to Reliance Infrastructure Limited in April 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Major Shareholders
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd History
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Offices and Representations
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?