- The report contains detailed information about Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd business.
About Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of power transmission equipment and provides turnkey services in India. The company offers power and control cables and HT cables, including PVC cables, PVC insulated armored and unarmored cables, conductors, PVC insulated flexible single and multi core cables, and PVC insulated and sheathed cables; aluminum conductors and aluminum alloy conductors; aerial bunch cables; and wires. It also provides power and distribution transformers, which include distribution transformers, power transformers, furnace duty transformers, side transformers, cast resin transformer, current transformers, voltage transformers, and vacuum circuit breakers. In addition, the company involves in EPC turnkey projects, which include turnkey high voltage and extra high voltage transmission line projects; MV, HV, and EHV substation projects; and rural and urban electrification and distribution projects. It serves government sector, private sector, electricity boards, co-operative sector, power projects, dealer networks, and public sector customers. The company was formerly known as Diamond Cables Limited. Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd. was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Vadodara, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIAMOND POWER INFRASTRUCTURE LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Major Shareholders
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd History
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Offices and Representations
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diamond Power Infrastructure Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?