- The report contains detailed information about PBS Holding, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PBS Holding, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PBS Holding, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PBS Holding, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PBS Holding, Inc. business.
About PBS Holding, Inc.
PBS Holding, Inc. provides human resource outsourcing services through its subsidiaries, Primary Business Systems, LLC (PBS LLC), Primary HR Services, LLC (Primary HR) and AHJR, Inc. (AHJR).
PBS LLC and Primary HR are regional Professional Employer Organizations (PEO) which provides human capital management solutions. PBS LLC is licensed as a Staff Leasing Services Company in Texas and Primary HR provides similar services in Mississippi. The two PEO subsidiaries focus on serving small to medium-sized businesses. As of December 31, 2006, PBS LLC and Primary HR served approximately 100 clients, and provided approximately 2500 W-2 forms.
AHJR is a regional temporary staffing services company. AHJR offers qualified and screened employees to clients that meet their employment needs on temporary bases. AHJR provides all payroll administration, unemployment administration and assignment administration of the temporary staff.
Products and Services: PBS LLC and Primary HR
The company's PEO subsidiaries provide a range of products and services to their clients. These products and services are primarily offered to the companys clients on a bundled or all inclusive basis. Health, welfare and retirement programs might be elected to be offered to worksite employees at the option of each client. The company through the PEO subsidiaries provides these products and services to its clients through various activities, including:
Retain the Best Employees: PBS LLC and Primary HR assist clients in retaining the best employees for their businesses by providing health benefits (medical, dental, vision); retirement plans (401(k)); welfare benefits (voluntary life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability); employee assistance programs; employee retention best practices; employee discounts; and reward and recognition programs.
Manage the Paperwork: PBS LLC and Primary HR assist clients in managing employment and related paperwork by providing the following services: 401(k) plan administration; Section 125, FMLA and COBRA administration; time and attendance systems; payroll processing, employment related tax filings and administration; Form W-2 preparation; unemployment claims administration; benefits annual enrollment administration; and benefits claims processing (health, disability and workers compensation).
Protect the company's Clients Business: PBS LLC and Primary HR assist clients in protecting their businesses by providing HR policies, forms and best practices; regulatory compliance and guidance; wage and hour guidance; employee hiring and termination guidelines; employee exit interview guidelines and forms; workers compensation insurance; and workplace guidance.
Insuring the company's Clients Business: PBS LLC and Primary HR assist clients in insuring their business by bringing in the company's alliance with insurance providers. This includes General Liability Insurance Procurement; Commercial Auto Liability Procurement; Property & Equipment Insurance Procurement; Other Commercial Insurance Needs; Assist in audit processes; Assist in determining levels of insurance; and Assist in shopping the market for the best price to coverage.
The companys major competitors with respect to payroll and tax services are Automatic Data Processing, Inc., Ceridian Corp. and Paychex, Inc. The companys major competitors include Gevity HR, Inc., ADP Total Source, and Administaff, Inc.
Products and Services: AHJR
Staffing companies, such as AHJR provide one or more of three basic services to clients: flexible staffing; placement and search; and outplacement services. The temporary staffing industry consists of a range of sectors focusing on business needs that vary in duration of assignment and level of technical specialization. The company operates primarily within the short-term, light industrial and clerical area of the temporary staffing industry.
Payroll Administration Services: The company assumes responsibility for its employees payroll and attendance record-keeping, payroll tax deposits, payroll tax reporting, all federal, state, and payroll tax reports (including 941s, 940s, W-2s, W-3s, W-4s and W-5s), state unemployment taxes, employee file maintenance, unemployment claims and monitoring and responding to changing regulatory requirements.
Aggregation of Statutory and NonStatutory Employee Benefits Services: The company provides workers compensation and unemployment insurance to its service employees. Workers Compensation is a state-mandated comprehensive insurance program that provides medical expenses, lost wages and other costs that result from work related injuries and illnesses, irrespective of fault and without any co-payment by the employee. The company's human resources and claims administration departments monitor and review workers compensation for loss control purposes.
The focus of the companys temporary staffing service is to provide short and long term employees as well as temp-to-hire employees to financially secured employers. The company's service focuses on clerical and light industrial staffing. Each applicant is thoroughly interviewed, tested, and screened to meet the requirements of its customers.
The company competes with various small providers in addition to major public companies, including Kelly Services, Inc., and Manpower, Inc. Its major competitors with respect to temporary staffing resources are Manpower and TempSource.
The company was incorporated in 1996 under the name of Anonymous Data Corporation. It changed its name to PBS Holding, Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PBS HOLDING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PBS HOLDING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PBS HOLDING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PBS HOLDING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PBS HOLDING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PBS Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PBS Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PBS Holding, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PBS Holding, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PBS Holding, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PBS HOLDING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PBS HOLDING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PBS HOLDING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PBS HOLDING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PBS HOLDING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PBS HOLDING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PBS Holding, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PBS Holding, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PBS Holding, Inc. Major Shareholders
PBS Holding, Inc. History
PBS Holding, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PBS Holding, Inc. Offices and Representations
PBS Holding, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PBS Holding, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PBS Holding, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PBS Holding, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
PBS Holding, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PBS Holding, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PBS Holding, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PBS Holding, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PBS Holding, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PBS Holding, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PBS Holding, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PBS Holding, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?