- The report contains detailed information about Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Noah Education Holdings, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. business.
About Noah Education Holdings, Ltd.
Noah Education Holdings Ltd. provides interactive education content in China. The company develops and markets interactive multimedia learning materials mainly to complement prescribed textbooks used in Chinas primary and secondary school curriculum, covering subjects, such as English, Chinese, mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, political science and history.
The company delivers its content primarily through DLDs into which its content is embedded or subsequently downloaded at approximately 8,500 points of sale, and approximately 2,000 download centers, or through website, www.noahedu.com.
As of June 30, 2010, the company had developed a collection of approximately 55,257 courseware titles, each corresponding to a chapter of a printed textbook or a topic covered by a textbook. It develops courseware titles based on standardized textbooks and other print-based content that which the company licenses from domestic and international educational publishers.
As of June 30, 2010, the Little New Star Education Group had approximately 979,600 student enrollments, including approximately 20,700 student enrollments in directly-owned training centers and approximately 958,900 student enrollments in franchised training centers. The professional teaching team in directly-owned training centers consisted of approximately 100 teachers. In July 2010, the company acquired 70% of the equity interest in Wentai Education, a PRC company focusing on early childhood, primary and secondary education services in China. Wentai Education operates and manages two kindergartens. Wentai Investment, a consolidated affiliated entity, directly operates and manages one secondary school and operates and manages four kindergartens, one primary school and three secondary schools through its 67%-owned subsidiary, Zhongda Foundation Education Investment Management Co., Ltd., or Zhongda Foundation Education, in five cities in Guangdong Province.
ELPs (electronic learning products)
Content and Services
As of June 30, 2010, the company had developed approximately 55,257 multimedia courseware titles. All of its courseware titles are presented in multimedia and interactive form, combining texts, graphics, audios, visuals and animations. The following is a summary of the types of content and services that the company offers:
Basic English Language Training Courseware Titles: As of June 30, 2010, the company had developed approximately 27,620 English language learning courseware, each based on a different series of textbooks. The titles developed for college students and professionals are designed as preparation courses for standardized English aptitude tests. Test scores are used as measurements for English proficiency in a variety of situations where English proficiency is considered a prerequisite, including college graduation, entrance to masters degree programs, employment opportunities or job promotions.
Mathematics Courseware Titles: The company has also developed DLDs focusing on advanced level practice questions and solutions for the International Mathematics Olympics.
Other Basic Education Courseware Titles: The companys other basic courseware titles cover standard subjects, other than English, that are taught in primary and secondary schools in China. These include Chinese, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, political science and history. These titles are organized by semester and by subject.
Practice Question Database: These questions initially focus on the subjects of mathematics, physics and chemistry. Each practice question contains 24 searchable fields and links to solutions and related questions and courseware titles.
Dictionaries: The company has licensed and compiled approximately 253 dictionaries, including 26 dictionaries related to the English language, 8 dictionaries related to Japanese language, 10 dictionaries related to other foreign languages, and approximately 200 professional dictionaries on subjects including medicine, law and engineering.
Online Tutoring Sessions: Users can log-on to the companys website and post questions regarding their homework. The company develops co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOAH EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. History
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Noah Education Holdings, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?