Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Ambow Education Holding Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ambow Education Holding Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ambow Education Holding Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ambow Education Holding Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ambow Education Holding Ltd. business.
About Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. provides education and career enhancement services in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The company offers a range of educational and career enhancement services and products focusing on improving educational opportunities for primary and advanced degree school students and employment opportunities for university graduates.
The companys educational services cover grades K-12, focusing on both K-12 programs and tutoring services, including test preparation. It provides services and products customized to regional curriculum requirements and individual student needs to help students enhance academic results, including those on ZhongKao and GaoKao admission tests, the results of which are of primary importance in determining, which students would be admitted into high school and university programs. Its Better Schools services and products, offered in its regional service hubs, as well as delivered through its partners, are offered to customers in 30 out of the 31 provinces and autonomous regions within China.
The companys career enhancement services target students at universities, colleges, and community colleges and graduates of these institutions. As of December 31, 2009, its six career enhancement regional service hubs are located in the Bohai Rim Area, the Central South Area (Changsha, Zhuzhou, and Xiangtan) and the Yangtze River Delta. The Bohai Rim Area and the Yangtze River Delta comprise two out of the three established regional economic centers in China. The company delivers its educational and career enhancement services and products through integrated offline and online channels.
Services and Products
The company offers various educational and career enhancement services and products to students and graduates in China. Its tutoring programs, which are offered in its tutoring centers, are its primary educational services and product offerings to help students enroll in better schools. The company also operates K-12 schools to support its tutoring programs by providing local brand names and reputations, local education content expertise and potential student customer bases. Its career enhancement services that help students and graduates obtain better jobs are offered primarily in its career enhancement centers. The company also operates two colleges to support its career enhancement centers by providing facilities, research and teaching resources, and student customer bases. In addition, it extends its educational and career enhancement services and product offerings to students through its distributors and corporate partners in locations in which it do not have a direct presence. In addition, to support its educational and career enhancement services and products, the company provides software products to accommodate its students individual learning habits and enrich their learning experience.
As of March 31, 2010, the companys Better Schools division consisted of 5 K-12 schools and 96 tutoring centers, which are located in or around its 16 educational regional service hubs across China.
The companys tutoring centers are designed to help students perform better in school and prepare for important tests, specifically high school and university entrance exams. In addition to its classroom-based teaching services, it offers educational curriculum and software products through its Web-based applications.
The companys educational software products include eBoPo, which offers full subjects, online practice tests and instruction for K-12 level students. Its software products and Web-based applications complement its in-person classes and offer individualized services and tailored content based on each students specific needs. Its tutoring centers offer both classroom instruction and one-on-one tutoring.
The companys K-12 schools provide full-subject national curriculum, including mathematics, language, history, sciences and arts. Its five K-12 schools have an aggregate capacity of approximately 22,900 students in 2009. Its tutoring centers provide corresponding tutoring programs, along with ZhongKao and GaoKao preparation, GaoKao retake
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ambow Education Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ambow Education Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMBOW EDUCATION HOLDING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. History
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?