- The report contains detailed information about NII Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NII Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NII Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NII Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NII Holdings Inc. business.
About NII Holdings Inc.
NII Holdings, Inc. provides wireless communication services for businesses and individuals. The company provides these services under the Nextel brand through operating companies located in selected Latin American markets, with its principal operations located in major business centers and related transportation corridors of Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile.
Networks, Services, and Markets
The company uses a wireless transmission technology called integrated digital enhanced network, or iDEN, developed by Motorola, Inc. to provide its mobile services on 800 MHz spectrum holdings in all of its markets. The services the company offers include mobile telephone service, including advanced calling features such as speakerphone, conference calling, voice-mail, call forwarding, and additional line service; Nextel Direct Connect service, which allows subscribers anywhere on its network to talk to each other instantly, on a push-to-talk basis, for private one-to-one calls or group calls; International Direct Connect service, together with Sprint Nextel and TELUS Corporation, which allows subscribers to communicate instantly across national borders with its subscribers in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and Chile, with Sprint Nextel subscribers using compatible handsets in the United States and with TELUS subscribers using compatible handsets in Canada; text messaging services, mobile Internet services, e-mail services, including Blackberry services, location-based services, which include the use of global positioning system (GPS) technologies, digital media services, and advanced Java enabled business applications; and international roaming services.
The company has also acquired licenses of spectrum outside the 800 MHz band in Peru and Chile that can be used to support other wireless technologies in the future. The company intends to use that spectrum to support the deployment of a new third generation network that utilizes WCDMA technology.
Products, Services, and Solutions
The company offers a range of wireless communications services and related subscriber equipment and various service plans with different rate structures that are designed to meet the needs of its targeted customer groups.
Nextel Direct Connect: The company offers Nextel Direct Connect, the long-range walkie-talkie service that allows communication at the touch of one button. The Nextel Direct Connect feature gives customers the ability to instantly set up a conference either privately (one-to-one) or with a group (one-to-many) which allows its customers to initiate and complete communications. In addition, its agreement with Sprint Nextel Corporation allows its subscribers in its markets to use Nextel Direct Connect to communicate with subscribers using compatible handsets in the United States, and its agreement with TELUS Corporation allows its subscribers in its markets to use Nextel Direct Connect to communicate with subscribers using compatible handsets in Canada.
The company also offers services that provide its customers with instant communication capabilities in various other ways, including a push-to-email application that allows a user to send a streaming voice message from handset to an email recipient using its Direct Connect feature, Direct Talk, a service available on certain handsets that enables off-network walkie-talkie communication, and Desktop Dispatch, a service that allows users to send Direct Connect messages between Nextel handsets and any internet connected personal computer. In addition, the company is working with equipment suppliers to develop a push-to-talk service utilizing WCDMA technology with performance characteristics that are similar to those provided by its Direct Connect service.
Wireless Data Solutions and Mobile Internet Access: The company offers various wireless data solutions through the delivery of real-time information to mobile workers anytime and anywhere, including remote e-mail access and mobile messaging services using two-way text and multimedia communication capabilities, and location based services from their handsets. The company also designs wireless business soluti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NII HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NII HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NII HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NII HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NII HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NII Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NII Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NII Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NII Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NII Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NII HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NII HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NII HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NII HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NII HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NII HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NII Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NII Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NII Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
NII Holdings Inc. History
NII Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NII Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
NII Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NII Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NII Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NII Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
NII Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NII Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NII Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NII Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NII Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NII Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NII Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NII Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?