- The report contains detailed information about Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fusion Telecommunications International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. business.
About Fusion Telecommunications International Inc.
Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc. provides Internet protocol (IP) based digital voice and data communications services to carriers and corporations worldwide.
The company's carrier services are sold to other communications carriers throughout the world, including U.S. based carriers wishing to terminate transmission of telephone services to international destinations, as well as foreign carriers wishing to terminate in the U.S. and throughout the world. Its corporate services are sold to small, medium, and large businesses, located with in the United States and selected foreign countries.
The companys services include Hosted IP-PBX; SIP Trunking; local, long distance, and international Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services; broadband Internet access; private line circuits; virtual private network (VPN) services; audio and Web conference calling; fax services; and various other enhanced communications services and features.
The company offers a suite of advanced corporate communications solutions, which provide required hardware, as well as the services.
Hosted IP-PBX The company's Hosted IP-PBX service allows a company to replace its legacy office telephone system with a digital telephone system. This service is suited for companies with multiple offices or highly mobile workforces, and for companies that are opening a new office or need to expand or replace existing telephone systems. Full integration with Microsoft Outlook provides a method to place calls by clicking on an Outlook contact, while voicemails are delivered as emails with an attached voice message that can be played on any computer or handheld wireless device. All corporate service options can be configured by the user in real time using a personal user portal.
IP Connect IP Connect allows a company to retain and use its existing legacy telephone system, while relying on the companys IP-based network to provide its local network access and domestic and international long distance service.
IP Call Termination IP Call Termination allows a company to retain and use its existing legacy telephone systems, as well as its existing local network access. This is a service that would typically be used by major corporations with significant domestic and/or international calling.
PRI Service The company's PRI Service allows for multiple trunk groups and offers a range of outbound, inbound and two-way calling options, including local, regional, long distance, international, and toll free services. Its customers can choose the plan that suits their specific calling patterns and needs: measured, usage-based service, flat-rated local service, or a bundled package of local, regional, and long distance.
Internet Access The company offers broadband Internet Access to various users. Fiber optics, broadband over copper, and other technologies, allow the company to provide Internet access at bandwidth levels ranging from T-1 (1.5 Mbps) to DS-3 (45 Mbps) and higher.
Conferencing Service The company's conferencing service offers business customers an online meeting experience. The reservation-less service combines traditional audio conferencing with Web access to let corporations communicate at any time with customers, suppliers, and partners anywhere. The service integrates with Microsoft Outlook, offers recording capability, and allows the user to publish recorded content as a podcast for further distribution.
Fusion Fax The company's desktop fax solution allows companies to electronically send, receive, store, and print faxes using their existing email and Internet infrastructure. This fax solution requires no application-specific hardware or software, and employs the latest in security capabilities. Additionally, each user account can be personally controlled through a Web interface that controls user preferences, cover sheet design, and delivery reporting options.
Private Line Networks The company offers corporate users a range of private line services between both domestic and international locations. Services can be engineered to both U.S. (T-1) and international (E-1) st
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUSION TELECOMMUNICATIONS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Major Shareholders
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. History
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Offices and Representations
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fusion Telecommunications International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?