- The report contains detailed information about Netco Investments Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Netco Investments Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Netco Investments Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Netco Investments Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Netco Investments Inc. business.
About Netco Investments Inc.
Telatinos, Inc. provides Voice over IP based solutions for residential and business customers. The Company sells and markets its products and services to Internet Service Providers, Telecommunication Service Providers and Cable Operators in strategic Latin countries. The Company's services include VoIP Termination, Hosted VoIP Billing, Toll Free Origination, and Local DID Origination.
Through its software laboratory subsidiaries, the company provides a portfolio of IP multimedia based solutions ranging from subscriber based voice and video services, to SIP based infrastructure design and deployment, to broadband customer premise equipment design and implementation services, as well as engineering design, manufacturing and distribution of wireless broadband technology.
Executive VOIP communication services for Central and South American territory includes Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela.
The company offers unlimited peer-to-peer on-network calling, to or from anywhere in the world. Its subscribers with internet access (broadband) can call another subscriber with internet access (multiple simultaneous calls or multi-party conference calls), using the same telephone and hardware that consumers are accustomed to (no headsets and microphones tied to the customers PC), experiencing unparalleled sound on its robust VoIP network without having to think about long distance calling charges.
Telatinos, Inc. became a public company as a result of a reverse merger between Millagro International Corp. and Telatinos Corporation in November 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Netco Investments Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Netco Investments Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Netco Investments Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Netco Investments Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Netco Investments Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETCO INVESTMENTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Netco Investments Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Netco Investments Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Netco Investments Inc. Major Shareholders
Netco Investments Inc. History
Netco Investments Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Netco Investments Inc. Offices and Representations
Netco Investments Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Netco Investments Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Netco Investments Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Netco Investments Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Netco Investments Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Netco Investments Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Netco Investments Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Netco Investments Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Netco Investments Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Netco Investments Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Netco Investments Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Netco Investments Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?