- The report contains detailed information about Vistula Communications Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vistula Communications Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vistula Communications Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vistula Communications Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vistula Communications Services Inc. business.
About Vistula Communications Services Inc.
Vistula Communications Services, Inc. provides value-added services and software to Tier 1 and Tier 2 telecommunications carriers and transit network operators. The companys business is carried out through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Vistula and Goodman Blue.
Voice over Internet Protocol Services
The companys core product offering is the V-Cube, an Internet Protocol-P-B-X, or IP-PBX, that facilitates full contact communication services including voice, video, conferencing, call center, interactive voice response systems, and multi/sub-domain and unified messaging across enterprise and public networks. Through the V-Cube platform, the company offers a tailored software set that enables carriers, service providers, transit network operators, and large information technology (IT) distributors to roll out a range of managed Voice over Internet Protocol, or VoIP, based product and service offerings to their customers. The companys Order-to-Cash (O2C) software portal is being used to automate the sign-up and delivery of the V-Cube product to its customers.
During 2006, the company completed the development of an internal consumer VoIP portal that sits in front of the V-Cube engine to deliver a low cost consumer VoIP service for its telecommunication (Telco) and Internet Service Provider (ISP) clients to launch into their markets. This product comprises a no-touch registration, sign-up and payment system to enable its clients customers to become VoIP telephony users.
The V-Cube IP-PBX also supports multi-domain capability where each customer will get a unique domain with optional web-based administrative control over their domain. The platform will enable individual users with in an organization to get web access (or phone short cuts) to manage network calling features such as voice mail, call forwarding, and call conferencing. V-Cube also supports voice recording and archiving of conversations and provides call detail records which will assist financial services organizations in complying with regulatory record keeping and audit requirements.
The V-Cube platform enable service providers (including carriers offering VoIP and enhanced communication services bundled with core network technologies to their service provider customers) to provide the following services to their respective customer bases: Wholesale and retail voice minutes, national and international VoIP, Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) termination through standards-based gateways or partner service providers allowing for the exchange of VoIP minutes; Optional integration with existing customer PBX for VoIP-enabling PBX extensions; Prepaid and post-paid calling; Voice mail and voice mail email services; Conferencing services including conference bridge and scheduled conference applications; and Automatic call distribution, interactive voice response services, and dialer services (including an extensive set of features and reporting capabilities to support customer care centers).
In October 2006, the company acquired Goodman Blue, which develops software systems to automate the delivery of complex multi-tiered products through web portals that guide clients through sign-up, delivery, implementation and billing. The company uses this software as an ordering and provisioning portal for the V-Cube product which establishes an automated sign-up and installation process for V-Cube customers.
Vistula, Vistula USA, and Goodman Blue
Vistula, Vistula USA, and Goodman Blue are aggregators of wholesale telecommunications services to Tier 1 and Tier 2 telecommunications carriers and providers of Internet-enabled voice services to telecommunication carriers, service providers, transit network operators, and distributors who distribute its V-Cube product to their customers.
In June 2006, the Company completed the acquisition of NetYantra, Inc. and NetYantra India Pvt Ltd. In February 2007, Vistula signed a distribution agreement with Northamber PLC (Northamber) to sell its IP-PBX solutions to customers of Northamber in the United Kingdom. Northamber is a trade-only distributor of IT products and equipment in the U.K.
The company's competitors include Broadsoft, Sylantro, NetCentrex, Gamma Telecom, Teleglobe, ITX, iBasis, Reach, and Qwest.
The company was founded in 2002 as VCS, Inc. and changed its name to Vistula Communications Services, Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vistula Communications Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vistula Communications Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vistula Communications Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vistula Communications Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vistula Communications Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISTULA COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Vistula Communications Services Inc. History
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Vistula Communications Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vistula Communications Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Vistula Communications Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Vistula Communications Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vistula Communications Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vistula Communications Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?