- The report contains detailed information about GDT Tek Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GDT Tek Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GDT Tek Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GDT Tek Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GDT Tek Inc. business.
About GDT Tek Inc.
Seamless Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops and sells security software for accessing the Internet primarily in the United States.
The company operates through three subsidiaries: Seamless TEK LABS, Inc.; Seamless TEK Ware, Inc.; and Seamless Sales LLC.
Seamless Tek Ware, Inc.
Seamless TEK Ware, Inc produces S-Gen Pocket Personal Computer, the SNBK-1 a 120G- 10 inches Mini Note Book, and various MP3-4 players.
Tek Ware Products
Seamless S-GEN: The company is in the process of upgrading the design of the S-Gen (Seamless Generation) to incorporate new features and functions, such as 20 G-Solid State Hard Drive, 620 MGZ processor and 128 MG of Ram, a TFT Transflective Touch Screen viewable in sunlight, 802.11b/g and Bluetooth connectivity, SD MMC and Compact Flash sockets, 2-USB 2.0 ports, and QWERTY folding keyboard, stereo speakers and inputs/outputs, docking socket and unlocked tri-band cell phone, GPS system and with a 1.3 Mega Pixel video camera. The S-Gen comes with Microsoft Windows Mobil 6.1 operating system and a Garmin GPS operating system. In 2008, Seamless partnered with Garmin GPS guidance operating system for the S-Gen.
Seamless SNBK-1 is a 10 inches mini-notebook with a 120 Hard-drive a 1.6 GZ with 1 G of Ram for a 1024X600 resolution with 802.11a/b/g. The SNBK-1 comes with WindowsXP home addition.
Seamless SPMP 3 -4, Seamless also produces 3 different models of Seamless Personal Media Players.
Competition: The companys competitors include Hewlet Packard, Dell, Apple, Lenovo, ASUS, Apple, Creative Labs, I-River, Sansa, and Zen.
Seamless Tek Labs, Inc
Seamless TEK LABS, Inc. engages in the development of the software programs that provide Wi-Fi and Internet users with Seamless-Secure Internet Browsing (S-SIB) that encrypts the user's Wi-Fi signal and the Phenom Software which allows secure communications over Wi-Fi, local area network (LAN), and wide area networks (WAN) with its Virtual Internet Extranet Network technology.
Tek Labs Products
S-SIB: Seamless-Secure Internet Browsing (S-SIB) that encrypts the user's Wi-Fi signal. S-SIB is offered in two versions:
S-SIB Standard provides anonymous Web browsing feature protecting the customers Identity online, grade 256bit AES Internet data encryption tunnel protecting against evil twins and other malicious Wi-Fi attacks.
S-SIB Complete includes the following AVG security software and S-Sib Standard Plus: Anti-Virus (against viruses, worms, and Trojans that may corrupt data or disable the computer); Anti-Spyware (against spyware that may monitor the activities or scan the computer for credit card information or passwords); Anti-Rootkit (against hidden threats - rootkits that deliver malicious content); HTTP scanning (screens downloads for malicious content); AVG Active Surf-Shield (real-time protection from poisoned Web pages); AVG Search-Shield (safely click search results); and Instant Messaging Protection.
Competition: The companys competitors include AVG Internet Security; Panda Antivirus; Trend Micro Internet Security; McAfee Personal Firewall.
Seamless Sales LLC
Seamless Sales LLC offers Seamless TEK Ware and TEK LABS products for sale. Seamless TEK Ware products are as follows: the S-Gen a Pocket Personal Computer, the SNBK-1 a 120G- 10 inches Mini Note Book, and several different MP3-4 players.
Seamless TEK LABS software products are as follows: Seamless-Secure Internet Browsing (S-SIB) that encrypts the user's Wi-Fi signal and Phenom Software which allows secure communications over Wi-Fi, local area network (LAN), and wide area networks (WAN) with its Virtual Internet Extranet Network technology.
Competition: The companys competitors include Hewlet Packard, Dell, Apple, Lenovo, ASUS, Apple, Creative Labs, I-River, Sansa, and Zen.
Competition for PHENOM includes, the following companies: Citrix Systems, Inc.; 3AM Labs, Inc.; Amteus Ltd.; and Securit-e-doc, Inc.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as International Food & Beverage, Inc. and changed its name to Internet Business's International, Inc. in 1998 and to Alpha Wireless Broadband, Inc. in 2004. Further, it changed its name to Seamless Wi-Fi, Inc. in 2005 and to Seamless Corporation in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GDT TEK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GDT TEK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GDT TEK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GDT TEK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GDT TEK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GDT Tek Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GDT Tek Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GDT Tek Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GDT Tek Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Utilities Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GDT Tek Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GDT TEK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GDT TEK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GDT TEK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GDT TEK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GDT TEK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GDT TEK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GDT Tek Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GDT Tek Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GDT Tek Inc. Major Shareholders
GDT Tek Inc. History
GDT Tek Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GDT Tek Inc. Offices and Representations
GDT Tek Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GDT Tek Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GDT Tek Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GDT Tek Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Utilities Industry Statistics
GDT Tek Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GDT Tek Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GDT Tek Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GDT Tek Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GDT Tek Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GDT Tek Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GDT Tek Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GDT Tek Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?