- The report contains detailed information about Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. business.
About Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc.
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an environmental and technology know-how company in the United States.
The company conducts its operations through three segments, including Nuclear Segment, Engineering segment, and Industrial segment.
Nuclear Waste Management Services (Nuclear Segment)
Nuclear Segment includes: treatment, storage, processing, and disposal of mixed waste, including on and off-site waste remediation and processing; nuclear, low-level radioactive, and mixed waste treatment, processing, and disposal; and research and development of ways to process low-level radioactive and mixed waste.
Perma-Fix of Florida, Inc. (PFF) engages in the storage, processing, and treatment of certain types of wastes containing both low-level radioactive and hazardous wastes, which are known in the industry as mixed waste (mixed waste). PFF operates under both a hazardous waste permit and a radioactive materials license, from which it has built its reputation based on its ability to treat difficult waste streams using its processing technologies and its ability to provide related research and development services.
Diversified Scientific Services, Inc. (DSSI) engages in the storage, processing, and destruction of certain types of mixed waste. DSSI operates under both a hazardous waste permit and a radioactive materials license. Additionally, DSSI operates a commercial facility that is operating and licensed to destroy liquid organic mixed waste, through such a treatment unit. DSSI provides mixed waste disposal services for nuclear utilities, commercial generators, pharmaceutical companies, and agencies and contractors of the U.S. government, including the DOE and the DOD.
East Tennessee Materials & Energy Corporation (M&EC) is another mixed waste facility. M&EC also operates under both a hazardous waste permit and radioactive materials license.
Perma-Fix Northwest Richland, Inc. (PFNWR), which the company acquired in 2007, is a permitted hazardous, low level radioactive and mixed waste treatment, storage and disposal facility located at the Hanford Site in the eastern part of the state of Washington. PFNWR predominately provides waste treatment services to contractors of government agencies, in addition to commercial generators.
Industrial Waste Management Services (Industrial Segment)
Industrial Segment includes: treatment, storage, processing, and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste; and wastewater management services, including the collection, treatment, processing and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastewater.
Perma-Fix of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc. (PFFL) is a permitted facility located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. PFFL collects and treats wastewaters, oily wastewaters, used oil and other off-specification petroleum-based products. Key activities at PFFL include process cleaning and material recovery, production and sales of on-specification fuel oil, custom tailored waste management programs and hazardous material disposal and recycling materials from generators such as the cruise line and marine industries.
Perma-Fix of Orlando, Inc. (PFO) is a permitted treatment and storage facility located in Orlando, Florida. PFO collects, stores, and treats hazardous and non-hazardous wastes under its permits. PFO is also a transporter of hazardous waste and operates a transfer facility at the site. PFO also collects oily waste waters, used oil, and other off-specification petroleum based products and performs vacuum service work in Florida.
Perma-Fix of South Georgia, Inc. (PFSG) is a permitted treatment and storage facility located in Valdosta, Georgia. PFSG provides storage, treatment and disposal services to hazardous and non-hazardous waste generators primarily throughout the Southeastern portion of the United States, in conjunction with the utilization of the PFO facility and transportation services. PFSG operates a hazardous waste storage facility that primarily blends and processes hazardous and non-hazardous waste liquids, solids and sludges into substitute fuel or as a raw material substitute in cement kilns that have been specially permitted for the processing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
Consulting Engineering Services (Engineering Segment)
Engineering Segment includes: consulting services regarding environmental issues, including air, water, and hazardous waste permitting, air, soil, and water sampling, compliance reporting, emission reduction strategies, compliance auditing, and various compliance and training activities to industrial and government customers, as well as engineering and compliance support needed by its other segments.
Schreiber, Yonley & Associates (SYA) is located in Ellisville, Missouri. SYA engages in air, water, and hazardous waste permitting, air, soil, and water sampling, compliance reporting, emission reduction strategies, compliance auditing, and various compliance and training activities to industrial and government customers, as well as, engineering and compliance support needed by its other segments.
The company services research institutions, commercial companies, public utilities, and governmental agencies nationwide, including the Department of Energy and Department of Defense.
The companys major competitor is EnergySolutions, Inc.
Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc. was incorporated in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PERMA-FIX ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. History
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Perma-Fix Environmental Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?