- The report contains detailed information about Ecology & Environment, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ecology & Environment, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ecology & Environment, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ecology & Environment, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ecology & Environment, Inc. business.
About Ecology & Environment, Inc.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. operates as an environmental consulting company. The company has completed approximately 50,000 projects for a variety of clients in 96 countries.
Environmental Consulting Services
The company offers consulting services to commercial and government clients in a variety of service sectors.
The company supports all phases of energy development by conducting critical feature/fatal flaw analyses, environmental impact assessments, feasibility and siting studies, and permitting.
The company works with energy industry clients through all aspects of development, generation, and transmission. It performs site screening and alternative selection; analyzes environmental impacts; and acquires needed certificates, approvals, and permits for electric transmission facilities worldwide to bring renewable energy from its source to regional population centers.
The companys services includes route selection; field support and survey, such as wetland delineation and endangered species surveys; regulatory compliance and permit support, including preparation of erosion control plans for submission to state agencies, Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act and Section 404 of the Clean Water Act permits for submission to the United States Army Corps Engineers, and Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) 7(c) filings; and preparation of environmental monitoring and restoration plans, including development of quality assurance specifications.
Unconventional Natural Gas Development
The company responds to industry requirements for permitting well development and takes away pipelines required to move shale gas to market. The company works in the Marcellus and Barnett Shale Gas Reserves.
The company supports projects involving oil and gas exploration and production; subsea pipelines; deepwater oil ports; liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminals; and projects involving components of offshore wind, wave, current, and tidal power subsea electrical transmission. The company prepares third-party EISs/EIAs, Deepwater Port applications, and FERC ERs; performs siting/feasibility studies, plankton surveys, marine mammal acoustic impact modeling, dredging impact studies, coastal zone consistency evaluations, risk assessments, and marine vessel traffic studies; and develops and implements plans for stakeholder engagement/outreach.
The company provides strategic consulting in all facets of environmental permitting and compliance; environmental evaluation; T/E species, avian, and bat surveys; and visual resources, noise aesthetics, archaeological, and land use studies. The companys civil engineering support services include design of structure foundations and roadways and coordination for gathering line placement, substation, and transmission line requirements.
The company supports all phases of solar energy development by providing strategic consulting services. It conducts environmental impact assessments, feasibility and siting studies, permitting and due diligence audits; prepare environmental documentation and permit applications; and identify and track state and federal compliance issues affecting facility development and operation.
The company offers planning and consulting services to address environmental and socioeconomic impacts associated with geothermal energy development.
The company helps clients through the environmental hurdles of the licensing process by performing siting studies and environmental investigations and preparing environmental reports.
Carbon Capture and Sequestration
The company assists its clients to navigate the deregulated power industry and expedite the permitting process with an understanding of the environmental and regulatory requirements (federal and state) associated with carbon capture and sequestration (CCS), including geologic investigation, deep well construction, power plant, and pipeline sitting and construction and long-term CO2 storage.
Natural Resource Management/Restoration
The company conce
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ecology & Environment, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ecology & Environment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ecology & Environment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ecology & Environment, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ecology & Environment, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECOLOGY & ENVIRONMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ecology & Environment, Inc. History
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ecology & Environment, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ecology & Environment, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ecology & Environment, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ecology & Environment, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ecology & Environment, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ecology & Environment, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?