- The report contains detailed information about Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pet Ecology Brands, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. business.
About Pet Ecology Brands, Inc.
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. engages in developing, manufacturing, and selling pet products.
Pet Ecology Perfect Litters
The companys cat litter products, Pet Ecology Perfect Litter Alert (with sickness indicator) and Pet Ecology Perfect Litter (without sickness indicator), are both composed of naturally occurring minerals. Its sickness indicator is basically a pH indicator for high alkalinity. The indicating litter is designed to be an early warning system for feline lower urinary tract disorder.
The companys Pet Ecology Perfect Litter Alert provides an indication of lower urinary tract infection in cats. Its Pet Ecology Perfect Litter Alert permits early detection of sickness thereby allowing cat owners to seek diagnosis and treatment as early as possible.
K-9 Fat Free Dog Treats
The company has also developed a fat free dog treats product. This product is targeted for the treatment of obesity in dogs. The treats have a two year shelf life and are produced in three flavors beef and rice, chicken and rice, and liver and rice.
Waterless Shampoo for Cats and Dogs
The company has developed and is in the process of production for a waterless shampoo for dogs and cats that cleans the hair and skin of the pet by removing contaminants.
The company offers a product to eliminate pet odors in the home. It is also used for the removal of other odors.
The company develops the following products: Pet Ecology Perfect Litter Alert for the indication of diabetes, pregnancy (for breeders) and upper urinary tract infections in cats; Vita Dog Vitamin D enriched fat free dog treats; Fat Free cat treats; Kitty-De-Lite microwaveable cat food; Pet Ecology Simply Organics, an all inclusive natural remedy for common pet health problems, such as ear ticks and fleas.
The companys litter products are manufactured by National Chemsearch, and its dog treats are manufactured by C J Foods, Inc.
The companys competitors in the cat litter market include: The Clorox Company; Church & Dwight Co., Inc.; The Iams Company (a part of The Proctor & Gamble Company); and Ralston Purina Co. (a part of Nestle SA).
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PET ECOLOGY BRANDS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. History
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pet Ecology Brands, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?