- The report contains detailed information about Cambium Learning Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cambium Learning Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cambium Learning Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cambium Learning Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. business.
About Cambium Learning Group, Inc.
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. offers learning solutions. The company focuses on six areas related to Pre-K-12 education: reading programs and resources; math and science programs and resources; professional development programs; intervention solutions; services; and learning technologies.
The company operates in three business segments: Voyager, a comprehensive intervention business; Sopris, a supplemental solutions business; and Cambium Learning Technologies, an education technology business. Throughout its three business segments, the company provides research-based education solutions for students in Pre-K through 12th grade, including intervention curricula, educational technologies and services focused on serving the needs of the nations most at risk students and learners challenged in realizing their full potential.
The companys comprehensive intervention business is conducted under the Voyager business segment. These products offer a suite of comprehensive intervention products, blending content, services and technology to meet student needs. The company offers reading programs, math programs and professional development programs under the Voyager business unit.
Voyager Reading Programs: The reading programs in the Voyager business unit consist of: Voyager Passport; LANGUAGE!; Passport Reading Journeys; Read Well; Voyager Universal Literacy System; Ticket to Read; TimeWarp Plus; Voyager Pasaporte; and We Can!.
Voyager Passport is a reading intervention system for grades K-5. Voyager Passport provides direct, systematic instruction in each of the five essential reading components (phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension) and is designed as an intervention program for grade K-5 students for whom a core reading program is not sufficient. The lessons are typically daily and run 30 to 40 minutes in duration.
LANGUAGE!, its principal literacy offering, is a literacy program that targets students in grades 3-12 achieving at or below the 35th percentile. The program consists of a 36-unit curriculum organized into six levels that cover phonemic awareness and phonics, word recognition and spelling, vocabulary and morphology, grammar and usage, listening and reading comprehension and speaking and writing.
Passport Reading Journeys is a targeted intervention program designed to accelerate reading for struggling readers in middle school and high school, grades 6-9. The lesson format integrates reading, comprehension, vocabulary, fluency and writing. The program meets all of the instructional recommendations of the Reading Next Report, which is a research report outlining the elements of effective literacy intervention for middle and high school students.
Read Well targets at-risk students in grades K-2. The program is a research-based and data-driven reading curriculum that addresses all five components of effective reading instruction phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, comprehension and fluency.
The Voyager Universal Literacy System is a comprehensive core reading curriculum for grades K-3 that systematically teaches the five essential components of reading instruction as outlined by the National Reading Panel in 2000.
Ticket to Read (www.tickettoread.com) is an interactive Web-based program offered with Voyagers Passport and Universal Literacy System programs. Ticket to Read is designed to improve reading by allowing students to practice various aspects of reading skills.
TimeWarp Plus is a four-to-six week summer reading intervention program which immerses grade K-9 students in reading adventures to build essential reading skills that can prevent summer learning loss and prepare students for the coming year.
Voyager Pasaporte provides students in grades K-3 with targeted reading intervention in Spanish, using a similar scientifically-based reading research and framework as Voyager Passport.
We Can! is a multilingual early childhood program which is designed to develop both social and academic skills. The program offers lesson plans for customized instruction, a classroom management system and learning center ch
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cambium Learning Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAMBIUM LEARNING GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. History
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cambium Learning Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?