- The report contains detailed information about Ambassadors Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ambassadors Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ambassadors Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ambassadors Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ambassadors Group Inc. business.
About Ambassadors Group Inc.
Ambassadors Group, Inc., an educational company, engages in organizing and promoting international and domestic programs for students, athletes and professionals. The company provides approximately 8 million pages of online research content through www.bookrags.com.
The company has the right from People to People International to develop and conduct student programs for kindergarten through high school students using the People to People name. It also has the right to develop, market, and operate programs for professionals, college students and athletes using the People to People name.
On January 15, 2009, the company's subsidiary, World Adventures Unlimited, Inc. (WAU) (fka Ambassadors Specialty Group, Inc.), signed a five year license agreement with Discovery Education. The agreement grants the company the exclusive right to license all-inclusive land based group travel packages for students in kindergarten through twelfth grade to destinations outside of North America using the Discovery Education marks and the name Discovery Student Adventures.
Student Ambassador Programs
The companys Student Ambassador Programs provide an educational opportunity for students in grade school, middle school and high school to travel to one or more foreign countries or domestically, to learn about the history, government, economy and culture of such countries. It markets Student Ambassador Programs through a combination of direct mail and local informational meetings primarily from August through January. Its representatives review candidate applications and conduct selection interviews throughout the country. Accepted applicants participate in orientation meetings to prepare for their educational travel programs.
Student Ambassador Program delegations depart primarily during the summer months, June through August, and travel for approximately 14 to 23 days, during which time each delegation visits one or more countries. Each delegation consists of approximately 30 to 40 students and is accompanied by teachers and local delegation leaders/guides in each country who assist the delegations for the duration of each program. Teachers and students comprising a delegation come from the same locale. Eligible students who complete certain written assignments and other projects can receive high school and university credit for their participation in the program. Universities recognizing academic credit include: Stanford University; Princeton University; Yale University; the University of California, Los Angeles; the University of Washington; MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology); Brown University; Johns Hopkins University; Columbia University; Cornell University; Dartmouth College; and Georgetown University. In addition, high school students who successfully complete the program may be eligible to receive service-learning credits.
Sports Ambassador Programs
The companys Sports Ambassador Programs provide an opportunity for student athletes in middle school and high school to explore the host countrys culture and participate in international tournaments with teams from across the world in different sports. It markets its Sports Ambassador Programs through a combination of direct mail and local informational meetings. Interested athletes apply to the program and are interviewed by its representatives, after which the selected athletes are accepted for the program.
Delegates in the Sports Ambassador Programs depart during the summer months, June through August, and travel for approximately nine to fourteen days. Teams are formed based on gender and age, and most teams comprise athletes from different states. After the formation of rosters, the rest of the training camp focuses on team practice and fundamentals in preparation for the ensuing tournament competition. In each tournament, the company has contracts with overseas tournament organizers to provide day-to-day coordination and oversight of the programs. Additionally, athletes participate in sports nutrition, psychology, leadership, physical training and international cultural excursions.
Eligible athletes who complete certain written assignments and proje
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ambassadors Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ambassadors Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ambassadors Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ambassadors Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Restaurants and Leisure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ambassadors Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMBASSADORS GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ambassadors Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ambassadors Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ambassadors Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Ambassadors Group Inc. History
Ambassadors Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ambassadors Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Ambassadors Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ambassadors Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ambassadors Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ambassadors Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Restaurants and Leisure Industry Statistics
Ambassadors Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ambassadors Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ambassadors Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ambassadors Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ambassadors Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ambassadors Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ambassadors Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ambassadors Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?