- The report contains detailed information about Better Environment Concepts, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Better Environment Concepts, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Better Environment Concepts, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Better Environment Concepts, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Better Environment Concepts, Inc. business.
About Better Environment Concepts, Inc.
Unidigital Inc., together with its subsidiaries (Unidigital or the Company) is a media services company that provides large and grand format digital image solutions combined with a full suite of digital "premedia" services to advertising agencies, retailers, publishers, graphic design firms, consumer product companies, government agencies, individual graphic artists and marketing and communications firms in both the United States and Europe. In 1999, the Company began delivering its services through two principal business divisions. The Media Solutions division creates and produces large and grand format images for out-of-home advertising and develops new media concepts and program solutions. The Premedia Services division provides digital premedia, including retouching and short-run digital printing services.
The Media Solutions division uses new digital technologies and processes to fulfill a customer's advertising and outdoor display requirements. The Company has participated in the development of new methods and concepts for high impact advertising such as wallscapes, vehicular graphics, construction barricades and "station domination." The Media Solutions division is comprised of five operating units: MegaArt, which produces grand scale displays as large as 30,000 square feet; SuperGraphics, which produces printed vinyl wraps for buses and other vehicles; Unison, which provides a wide range of large scale photographic displays; M. Nur, which produces grand scale displays for the European market; and Big Bills, which provides a wide range of large scale displays for the European market.
The Premedia Services division creates and manipulates digital images for a wide range of marketing and advertising clients. The digital images are prepared for use in specific media applications such as printed materials, the Internet, video clips and CD-ROM files.
The Premedia Services division consists of five operating units: KWIK, KWIK/Zazula and KWIK/X(+C) provide high-end digital premedia and retouching services to advertising agencies and commercial clients in the metropolitan New York area; KWIK/Progress, which provides similar premedia services to the music industry; and Elements, which provides premedia services, short-run digital printing and financial printing services in the United Kingdom.
The Media Solutions division provides a wide range of media and photographic solutions focused on rapidly growing segments of the out-of-home advertising market. This division, using digital files and photographic films, produces large and grand format graphics that are printed to various substrates for specific applications utilizing the latest in inkjet, electrostatic, dye sublimation and laser technologies.
The Premedia Services divisions consists of five operating units, three of which, KWIK, KWIK/Zazula and KWIK/X(+C) provide high-end digital premedia and retouching services to advertising agencies and commercial clients in the metropolitan New York area and KWIK/Progress, which provides similar premedia services to the music industry. The other unit is Elements, which provides premedia services, short-run digital printing and financial printing services in the United Kingdom.
In the media preparation stage, the image is then prepared for the specific media application using certain technical specifications such as resizing, color optimization, etc. Some of the services provided by this division are defined as follows:
Digital Image Scanning: The Company scans and color corrects transparencies, photo prints or illustrations and produces a digital image that can then be used in the creative and retouching stage.
Retouching: The Company provides its high-end customers with electronic re-creation and retouching of visual images. In this stage, the Company's artists implement the creative vision of their clients.
Proofing: For each digital image file produced, the Company offers a variety of color proofing methods. These methods include direct digital methods in which the digital file is output to a color proof prior to final media output as well as conventional analog proofs in which lithographic films are exposed onto color proofing materials. These proofs visualize the actual retouching changes for the clients.
Page Assembly: The Company places digital image files into customer page layouts to form finished printable advertising materials. These same digital files can also be re-formatted for output to a variety of digital media. The Company utilizes a broad range of desktop publishing platforms to ensure compatibility with its clients' software systems.
Electronic Output: The Company outputs completed digital images files to a variety of media, including regular and oversize lithographic films, color transparencies, CD-ROM files and on-line images.
The Media Solutions division's customers consist of media companies, corporate clients, retailers, advertising agencies and businesses in a variety of industries requiring large display graphics. Customers may be local, regional, national or international.
The Premedia Services divisions customers include advertising agencies, graphic design firms, corporations in the health care and beauty industries and financial institutions and corporations in the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Better Environment Concepts, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Better Environment Concepts, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BETTER ENVIRONMENT CONCEPTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Major Shareholders
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. History
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Offices and Representations
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Better Environment Concepts, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?