- The report contains detailed information about Intermap Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intermap Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intermap Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intermap Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intermap Technologies Corp. business.
About Intermap Technologies Corp.
Intermap Technologies Corporation provides digital mapping and related services in Canada, the United States of America, Asia/Pacific, and Europe. The company creates three dimensional (3D) digital models of the earths surface. It is mapping entire countries and building a national database, called NEXTMap, consisting of elevation data and geometric images.
The companys digital maps are used in a range of applications, including geographical information systems (GIS), engineering, automotive, consumer electronics, risk management, oil and gas, renewable energy generation, hydrology, environmental planning, wireless communications, transportation, and 3D visualization. The products are also used to improve the positional accuracy of airborne and satellite images.
The company, working for private industry, governments, and individual consumers worldwide, employs Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (IFSAR) mapping technology, which provides the ability to digitally map large areas and acquire data at any time of the day including overcast and dark conditions.
NEXTMap USA: The company's NEXTMap USA program calls for the mapping of the entire contiguous United States and Hawaii. The NEXTMap USA program includes terrain elevation and imagery data covering approximately 8.0 million square kilometers of the United States. Various independent agencies have validated its data, including USGS, NGA, NASA, DARPA, U.S. Forest Service, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers TEC, and the University of Washington. As of December 31, 2008, the NEXTMap USA program had data available off the shelf representing approximately 3.9 million square kilometers of area. The NEXTMap USA library includes datasets from 35 states, including datasets of California, Florida, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Oklahoma. It has completed the airborne collection of approximately 7.96 million square kilometers.
NEXTMap Europe: The NEXTMap Europe program calls for the mapping of Western Europe, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Irish Republic, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Scotland, Switzerland, and Wales. The NEXTMap Europe program includes an area of approximately 2.5 million square kilometers.
NEXTMap Production: During 2008, the company had two Learjet aircraft, equipped with IFSAR mapping technology, focused on airborne data collection for NEXTMap initiatives.
Contract Services: The company's contract services business typically involves a client requesting digital map data for a specific location outside of its NEXTMap area of collection.
In January 2010, Intermap Technologies announced collaboration with Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. regarding a predictive front lighting system based on Intermap's reliable 3D road geometries.
The company conducts a significant portion of its business either directly or in cooperation with the U.S. government, other governments around the world, and international funding agencies. Its major customer is the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), an agency of the U.S. federal government.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intermap Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intermap Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intermap Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intermap Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intermap Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intermap Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Intermap Technologies Corp. History
Intermap Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intermap Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Intermap Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intermap Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intermap Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Intermap Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intermap Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intermap Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intermap Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intermap Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?