Administaff Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Administaff Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Administaff Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Administaff Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Administaff Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Administaff Inc. business.
About Administaff Inc.
Administaff, Inc., a professional employer organization, provides a Personnel Management services in the United States.
The company serves small and medium-sized businesses by providing its Personnel Management System, which encompasses a range of services, including benefits and payroll administration; health and workers compensation insurance programs; personnel records management; employer liability management; employee recruiting and selection; employee performance management; and training and development services.
The company assists its clients in achieving compliance with these regulations by providing services in four primary categories, such as administrative functions; benefit plans administration; personnel management; and employer liability management.
Administrative Functions: Administrative functions encompass various processing and record keeping tasks, related to payroll administration and government compliance. Services include payroll processing; payroll tax deposits; quarterly payroll tax reporting; employee file maintenance; unemployment claims processing; and workers compensation claims reporting.
Benefit Plans Administration: The company maintains benefit plans that include group health coverage; health care flexible spending account plan; an educational assistance program; an adoption assistance program; group term life insurance; group universal life insurance coverage; accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage; short-term and long-term disability insurance coverage; a 401(k) retirement plan; and a cafeteria plan.
Personnel Management: The company provides various personnel management services that give its clients access to resources found in the human resources departments of large companies. The companys clients have access to its personnel guide, which sets forth a systematic approach to administering personnel policies and practices, including recruiting, discipline and termination procedures. Other human resources services it provides include drafting and reviewing personnel policies and employee handbooks; designing job descriptions; performing prospective employee screening and background investigations; designing performance appraisal processes and forms; professional development and issues-oriented training; employee counseling; substance abuse awareness training; drug testing; outplacement services; and compensation guidance.
Employer Liability Management: The company assumes the employment-related responsibilities associated with the administrative functions, benefit plans administration and personnel management services it provides.
Employee Service Center: The Employee Service Center (ESC) is the companys Web-based interactive PEO service delivery platform, which is designed to provide an automated, personalized PEO content and services to its clients and worksite employees. The ESC provides a range of functionality, including WebPayroll for the submission and approval of payroll data; client-specific payroll information and reports; employee information, including online check stubs and pay history reports; employee-specific benefits content, including summary plan descriptions and enrollment status; access to 401(k) plan information through the Retirement Service Center; online human resources forms; best practices human resource management process maps and process overviews; an online personnel guide; e-Learning Web-based training; online recruiting services; links to benefits providers and other key vendors; and frequently asked questions.
MarketPlace: Administaffs MarketPlace is an eCommerce portal that brings a range of product and service offerings to its clients, worksite employees and their families. MarketPlace also features the Business Network, where its clients can offer their products and services as well.
HR Software Products: The company acquired HRTools.com, an online Web site for human resources products, services and information. The acquisition also included small business software applications related to job descriptions, performance reviews, and personnel policies and procedures. The applications are sold primarily to small business customers through online subscription arrangements, packaged software ordered through the HRTools.com Web site, or through various reseller arrangements.
Employment Screening Services: In 2008, the company acquired the operations of USDatalink, Ltd., an employment screening services company. The acquisition allows the company to utilize its HR service capabilities to its PEO customers, through operating synergies. USDatalink offers a customized approach to background-check reporting for companies that outsource this portion of their employment-screening process. Services include criminal records checks; verifying employment history or education; conducting driving record, civil record and credit history checks; and confirming extraordinary credentials.
Marketing and Sales
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 50 sales offices located in 23 markets.
The companys client base is distributed throughout various industries including computer and information services; management, administration and consulting services; finance, insurance and real estate; manufacturing; engineering, accounting and legal services; medical services; wholesale trade; construction; retail trade; and other.
The company considers its contracts with UnitedHealthcare (United) and member insurance companies of ACE American Insurance Company (ACE) to be the most significant elements of its employee benefits package.
The companys national competitors include TriNet and PEO divisions of business services companies, such as Automatic Data Processing, Inc. and Paychex, Inc.
Administaff, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADMINISTAFF INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADMINISTAFF INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADMINISTAFF INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADMINISTAFF INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADMINISTAFF INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Administaff Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Administaff Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Administaff Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Administaff Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Administaff Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADMINISTAFF INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADMINISTAFF INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADMINISTAFF INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADMINISTAFF INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADMINISTAFF INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADMINISTAFF INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Administaff Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Administaff Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Administaff Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Administaff Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Administaff Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Administaff Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Administaff Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Administaff Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Administaff Inc. Major Shareholders
Administaff Inc. History
Administaff Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Administaff Inc. Offices and Representations
Administaff Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Administaff Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Administaff Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Administaff Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Administaff Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Administaff Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?