- The report contains detailed information about Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. business.
About Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc.
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. operates as a human resources and employment services firm. The company provides staffing solutions in specific professional and technical skill sets to various organizations. The company, as of December 31, 2005, operated offices in the following locations: Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Texas, Phoenix, Denver, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, Houston and Austin. The company operates under subsidiary names, including Datatek, Texcel, and Management Alliance plus various agency names.
The company, during the year 2005, offered two kinds of staffing solutions: direct placement services (permanent placements) and temporary and contract staffing.
Direct placement: Direct placement is the traditional contingency search, recruiting and placement service, where the company obtains a written order to fill a specific job, recruit suitable applicants and facilitate the placement. It offers its clients a 30-day guarantee during which the company agrees to replace, any newly placed employee who leaves the job.
Temporary staffing: Temporary staffing is a service where the company places personnel for a relatively short period of time, ranging from various weeks to months, with clients seeking to satisfy a temporary increase in work volume, offset a sudden loss of personnel, or, in some cases, pre-screen for a permanent placement. Temporary staffing orders are placed by one of its IT, engineering or nursing clients. Temporary personnel placed by the company either become its employees, where it pays all employment costs, including hourly wages, unemployment taxes, social security taxes and fringe benefits or are independent contractors. When certain information technology professionals satisfy applicable requirements, contract personnel are classified as independent contractors.
Contract staffing is a service where the company places personnel to fill the needs of a client's specific large project, or chronic staff augmentation need, ranging in duration from four weeks to approximately one year. A typical placement begins with the companys response to a client's request for proposal and culminates in a contract which does not specify a fixed volume of hours but does contain terms, pricing and other criteria, including a limited guarantee of an individual's job performance over a relatively short period of time. The contract personnel that the company recruits and places may become its employees, where the company pays all employment costs, including hourly wages, unemployment taxes, social security taxes and fringe benefits. In some cases, due to client specifications, or when certain information technology professionals satisfy applicable requirements, contract personnel are classified as independent contractors.
The companys competitors include Adecco SA; CDI Corp; MPS, Inc.; Kforce, Inc.; Manpower, Inc.; Butler International, Inc.; General Employment Enterprises, Inc.; RCM Technologies, Inc.; Robert Half International, Inc.; Professional Staff, PLC; Comforce Corp.; Kelly Services, Inc.; National Technical Systems, Inc.; TechTeam Global, Inc.; Spherion Corporation; and Administaff, Inc.
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. was founded in 1977.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIVERSIFIED CORPORATE RESOURCES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Major Shareholders
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. History
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Offices and Representations
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?