[email protected] +44 20 8123 2220 (UK) +1 732 587 5005 (US) Contact Us | FAQ |

Spain Military Budget Allocations to See 5.16% CAGR to 2022, Says SDI in New Research Study Published at MarketPublishers.com

04 Jul 2017 • by Natalie Aster

LONDON – The national government allocated USD 8.1 billion for the country’s military budget in 2017, which posted a 0.79% CAGR during 2013-2017. In the offing, a higher degree of military budget allocations is expected to take place, with the expenditure set to register a 5.16% CAGR.

From 2013 to 2017, revenue spend captured an average of 84.8% of the overall Spanish defense spending. The remaining portion, 15.2%, was spent on obtaining equipment and services. The implementation of budget curtailments and reform measures, like the troop size reduction and no novel procurement programmes by the MoD, are projected to decrease total expenditure. In the years to come, the Spanish capital allocations in defence budget are expected to grow marginally and reach 16.1% on average of its defense budget, with revenue spend accounting for 83.9% of the budget.

New research study “Future of the Spain Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022” elaborated by SDI presents an in-depth assessment of the market on a national scale.

The report offers a detailed analysis and forecast of the industry during 2018-2022, highlighting the demand drivers and growth propellers for the industry. A brief overview of the country’s expenditure and modernisation patterns is included. It casts light on the budget allocation and key challenges faced by the local market players. The research study offers an in-depth analysis of the market characteristics by pinpointing suppliers’ and buyers’ bargaining power, threat of substitution, intensity of competitive rivalry, and market entry barriers. The report limelights the prevalent trends in the domestic imports and exports over the past 5 years; identifies the top 5 defense investment opportunities during the next decade. The study canvasses the competitive scenario and in the Spanish defense industry, as well as offers a discussion of the key players, alongside deep insights like key alliances, strategic incentives, and a snapshot of financials.

To find other new market research studies by the publisher, visit Strategic Defence Intelligence catalogue at MarketPublishers.com.


The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Natalie Aster
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970
[email protected]

Analytics & News

Weekly Digest