IoT Market Opportunities Explored in New Mind Commerce Report Available at MarketPublishers.com27 Apr 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – IoT represents a powerful force set to drive rapid software development in platforms, infrastructure, security, services, devices, and applications.
IoT software revenue is expected to almost hit the USD 380 billion mark by 2021. PaaS is set to play the major role in the IoT software operation. Top five providers of IoT platforms account for approximately one fourth of the world’s revenue.
New research report “IoT Market Opportunity Forecasts 2017 - 2022” drawn up by Mind Commerce Publishing LLC offers a comprehensive discussion of the world’s IoT marketplace. The study is a valuable source of essential data on IoT in an extensive range of applications.
It comprises detailed estimations pertaining to the IoT adoption, revenue, usage, and more. The research report covers current data (as of 2017) and provides projected figures through 2022.
Reasons to Buy:
- get access to essential details on the performance of the IoT marketplace;
- obtain estimation of IoT usage, adoption, etc.;
- find out which opportunities the marketplace has (through 2022).
Other IoT Reports by Mind Commerce Comprise:
- NFV in IoT
- IoT Enabled Enterprise Resource Planning
- Embedded Internet of Things (IoT) Ecosystem
- Sensors and Intelligent End-point Devices in IoT
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Big Data and IoT
More new studies by Mind Commerce are available at its page.