World IoT Contextual Computing Market Discussed in New Comprehensive Study by Mind Commerce Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
24 Mar 2017 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Being a subgroup of cognitive computing, context-aware computing stands for telecom and computing systems that allow for independent collection and assessment of data from the external environment, at both personal and business level.
In both cases, the key role of contextual computing in IoT is to collect data that may be put into context on the basis of a mixture of individual preferences and detected behaviours. Context can possibly be created making use of big data analytics and the usage of different artificial intelligence (AI) technologies like machine learning-based methods and deep learning techniques. The amalgamation of IoT, context-aware computing technologies, and the Cloud are set to enable a cloud-based computing ‘as a Service’ (IaaS) model in which IoT contextual computing as a service (IoTCCaaS) develops into a crucial B2B service for the healthcare, automotive, and retailing industry verticals, among others.
New market research study “IoT Contextual Computing 2017 - 2022” created by Mind Commerce offers a detailed, all-round analysis of the market for contextual computing. The report sheds light on the technologies, organisations and various solutions for contextual computing. It analyses the combination of IoT with contextual computing and the integration of AI and big data technologies. The research offers detailed forecasts for IoT in context-aware computing worldwide and region-wise by type and sub-type, product, and industry vertical through to 2022.
Reasons to Buy:
- get context-aware computing projections 2017 – 2022;
- know about contextual application design strategies;
- get wise of personalisation, active and passive context-awareness;
- comprehend context life cycle management strategies;
- identity the connection between IoT and contextual computing;
- grasp the role of sensor fusion and machine-based learning in context-aware computing;
- discover explicit opportunities and challenges for context-aware computing;
- discover opportunities for monetising data collected utilising big data analytics tools.
More new market research reports by the publisher are available at its page.