Thailand Defense Expenditure to Grow at 4.06% CAGR through 2021, Forecasts SDI in Its Cutting-Edge Topical Report Recently Uploaded at MarketPublisher
01 Sep 2016 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – During 2012-2016, the Thai defense expenditure witnessed stable moderate growth, registering a CAGR of 1.19%. In 2012, the country’s expenditure stood at around USD 5.5 billion, whilst in 2016 it is evaluated at USD 5.7 billion.
Furthermore, the Thai defense expenditure will continue growing in the near future, posting growth at a 4.06% CAGR between 2016 and 2021. In 2017, Thailand’s military expenditure will likely touch the value of USD 5.9 billion and, further in 2021 USD 6.9 billion. This growth will be spurred by modernisation of the country’s armed forces, increasing political disturbance, existing border disputes and also the arms race in ASEAN countries, among other growth drivers.
New research study “Future of the Thailand Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021” prepared by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) gives an all-round unbiased analysis of Thailand’s defense industry. It contains updated industry performance statistics, examines the key growth influencing factors (restraints and drivers), explores the situation across the main market segments and identifies the major growth challenges and opportunities. The research report delves into competitive environment, characterises competitive challenges and reviews top players. The report highlights the recent industry developments, discusses prevailing and emerging trends and also uncovers forecasts for Thailand’s defense industry up till 2021.
Reasons to Buy:
- enrich your knowledge of Thailand’s defense industry;
- gain a clear understanding of the current market scenario;
- become abreast of the recent changes;
- delve into the historical background of the country’s defense industry;
- understand key factors responsible for the market growth;
- gain confidence to take informed business decisions;
- elaborate effective market strategies based on updated market intelligence;
- learn how the market is set to develop through 2021.
Many other topical research reports prepared by this publisher are provided in the SDI catalogue available at MarketPublishers.com.