Biopharma Co-Promotion & Co-Marketing Dealmaking Investigated in CurrentPartnering Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
21 Aug 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What are the precise co-promotion and co-marketing rights granted or optioned? What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company? What exclusivity is granted? What is the payment structure for the deal? How are sales and payments audited? What is the deal term? How are the key terms of the agreement defined? How are IPRs handled and owned? Who is responsible for commercialization? Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture? How is confidentiality and publication managed? How are disputes to be resolved? Under what conditions can the deal be terminated? What happens when there is a change of ownership? What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed? Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon? Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal? All these questions and many more burning issues are discussed in the new research report.
In-demand study “Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics” elaborated by CurrentPartnering provides an in-depth understanding and unprecedented access to the co-promotion and co-marketing trends and structure of deals entered into by the world’s leading biopharma companies, besides explaining how and why these companies enter these deals.
- trends in co-promotion and co-marketing dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007;
- analysis of co-promotion and co-marketing deal structure;
- case studies of real-life co-promotion and co-marketing deals;
- access to over 750 co-promotion and co-marketing deal records;
- key co-promotion and co-marketing deals by value since 2007;
- most active co-promotion and co-marketing dealmakers since 2007;
- leading co-promotion and co-marketing partnering resources.
The available deals are listed by: company A-Z; headline value; stage of development at signing; therapeutic area; technology area.
Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 2,795.00
Reports on Other Healthcare Partnering Deals & Agreements Include:
- Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms & Agreements
- Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Royalty Financing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
- Manufacturing and Supply Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Asset Purchase Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics
More studies by the publisher can be found at CurrentPartnering page.