ErbB/HER Receptor Antagonists Market Explored by La Merie in New In-demand Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com25 Jul 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Targeted monoclonal antibody-based therapy for EGFR-positive and HER2-positive tumours has become an example of how effective personalized medicine can be. The success of small molecule ErbB/HER receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitors and EGFR- and HER2-targeted antibody therapy has instigated the discovery and elaboration of efficacy improved versions as well as of ErbB dual or multitargeted cancer therapies.
New in-demand report “Competitor Analysis ErbB / Her Receptor Antagonists” worked out by La Merie provides a competitor evaluation in the field of ErbB1 (EGF-R), ErbB2 (HER), ErbB3 (HER) and ErbB4 (HER4) receptor targeting molecules for treatment of cancer.
The study includes a compilation of current active projects in research and development of molecules targeting the receptors of the ErbB/HER family. Furthermore, the research provides a listing of company-specific R&D pipelines of ErbB/HER receptor targeting molecular entities. Competitor projects disclose information on: drug codes; target/mechanism of action; class of compound; company; product category; indication; and R&D stage.
Competitor Analysis ErbB/Her Receptor Antagonists
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 853.00
Other Publications and Databases by La Merie Include:
- Competitor Analysis: c-MET/HGF Inhibitors
- Competitor Analysis: Coagulation Factors
- Competitor Analysis: Thrombolytics & Fibrinolytics
- Competitor Analysis: Anthrax Vaccines & Therapeutics
- Recombinant Coagulation Factors 2013 - The Race to Market and for Market Shares: A Technology & Pipeline Assessment and Corporate Benchmarking Analysis
- Competitive Information Service Package – 1-year subscription
- Antibody Target, Technology & Pipeline Database: 1-Year Subscription
More new studies by the publisher can be found at La Merie page.