Wireless M2M Market Opportunities Explored in New Cutting-Edge WiseStrokes Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Despite its ARPU being on the lower side, the wireless M2M market has become a major focus of attention among many mobile network operators (MNOs) as their traditional voice and data markets are becoming saturated. Similarly, the EU initiatives and regulations to have a smart meter penetration rate of 80% by end-2020 and the mandatory inclusion of auto safety systems in all new car models, have also supported an upsurge in wireless M2M connections and revenue.
Posting a CAGR of over 27% during 2011-2016, the cellular M2M connections are forecast to reach 359.3mn by end-2016, with the Asia-Pacific set to register the highest CAGR because of increased adoption rates. Vendors and telecom operators across the M2M value chain are increasingly introducing strategy and technology innovations, which have given rise to a range of submarkets such as M2M application platforms, integration services and enabling technologies, connected device platforms and M2M network security, among others.
New study “Global M2M Competitive Landscape of Telecom Operators & Vendors 2013” elaborated by WiseStrokes offers a comprehensive guide to the global wireless M2M marketplace. It limelights manifold applications of M2M in various industry verticals, the approach and methodology adopted by the top telecom operators and technology vendors, to leverage the current and potential M2M opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- overview of wireless M2M;
- M2M market scenario in India;
- global telecom operators and M2M;
- M2M vendors competitive landscape;
- key contracts in the M2M market;
- major partnerships and alliances in the M2M market;
- key product launches and initiatives in the M2M market;
- key M&As in the M2M market;
- case study snapshots in the M2M market;
- key statistics and forecasts for M2M globally and for the key regions such as North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific.
Global M2M Competitive Landscape of Telecom Operators & Vendors 2013
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 1,886.00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at WiseStrokes page.