Global Organic Food and Beverages Industry Analyzed in New Ken Research Private Report Available at MarketPublishers.com30 Jan 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The market for organic food and beverages is currently on the rise given the demand boost. Europe is the global leader, accounting for over 50 percent of the world sales of organically grown products. Germany, the UK, France and Italy are the top markets in the region. North America represents another dominant regional market, with veterinary organic food sales being one of the key contributors to the market growth. Canada has turned into the most prominent country market in North America. Meantime, the Asia-Pacific market for organic food and beverages is dominated by Japan, Australia, India and China.
The global organic food and beverages market is expected to be worth over USD 104 billion by 2015, while it was assessed at USD 57 billion in 2010.
New report “Global Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Rising Health Awareness Anticipated to Escalate Demand” worked out by Ken Research Private Ltd provides a deep insight into the global market for organic food and beverages.
The study examines industry trends and developments, the competitive landscape, besides offering analyses of regional and country markets. Factors affecting the market, data on the market segmentation, emerging markets as well as future market outlook through 2016 are featured in the research report.
Global Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Rising Health Awareness Anticipated to Escalate Demand
Published: January 1, 2013
Price: US$ 1,500.00
More Market Research Reports by Ken Research Private Ltd are Available:
- India Protected Cultivation Industry Outlook to 2017 - Government Initiatives Paving the Way for Future Growth
- The US Eyecare Industry Outlook to 2017 - Lenses Segment Continues to Maintain its Dominance
- Asia Pacific Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Expanding Distribution Channel to Augment Growth
- Europe Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Strategic Alliances Driving the Industry Growth
- The US Flavors & Fragrances Market Outlook to 2016 - Ageing Population and Consumer Tendency Towards Natural & Healthy Products Driving the Maturing Market
- North America Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Growth Opportunities in the US Organic Farming
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Ken Research Private page.