Clinical Laboratory Market Analyzed in New Cutting-Edge Study Available at MarketPublishers.com09 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Dominated by Lab Corp and Quest, the clinical laboratory services market is growing as new competitors enter. An essential part of the health industry, it is estimated that approximately 80% of physician’s diagnoses are a result of laboratory tests. In addition to diagnosing patients, clinical lab testing is performed to evaluate disease progression, monitor drug treatment and conditions, determine individual therapy, and several other reasons.
New research study “Clinical Lab Services Market (Growth Opportunities, Competitive Analysis and Competitor Profiles)” developed by Kalorama Information has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Clinical Lab Services Market (Growth Opportunities, Competitive Analysis and Competitor Profiles)
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The research report provides an in-depth overview and a total market analysis of the clinical laboratory industry. Revenues and forecasts presented are for the U.S. market. Key international markets are discussed as well.
Key market data provided includes:
- hospital, physician and independent lab statistics;
- major tests performed by clinical lab companies;
- disease incidence and trends driving lab business;
- market forecast to 2014;
- market breakdown by lab type (hospital, physician, independent);
- market breakdown by test type (specialty, routine);
- market share of competitors;
- competitive analysis of leading clinical lab providers. Companies mentioned include: Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp), Genomic Health, Genoptix, Inc., Genzyme Corporation, DaVita, Clarient, Inc., Spectra Laboratories, and Bio-Reference Laboratories.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Kalorama Information page.