Global Nanomaterials Market Dynamics Reviewed in Updated Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com04 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Notwithstanding some challenges such as high cost of production and integration issues, the global nanomaterials market has made great breakthroughs, enabling nanotechnology to become one of the hottest technologies to make a big impact on a raft of applications.
By 2016, the worldwide production of nanomaterials is expected to reach over 350,000 tons, driven by demand from applications in electronics, energy, medicine, chemicals, coatings and catalysts.
Updated research report “The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand” provided by Future Markets draws up an elaborate picture of the global market for nanomaterials, including:
- comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global nanomaterials markets from 2002 to 2016;
- market growth forecasts;
- regulatory guidelines for nanomaterials;
- qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets;
- end user market analysis;
- over 150 tables and figures illustrating market size by volume, revenues and by end user demand;
- over 400 full company profiles of nanomaterials producers including technology descriptions, revenues, contact details, and end user markets for their products.
The report covers metal oxide nanopowders; carbon nanotubes; fullerenes and POSS; graphene; nanocellulose; nanoclays; nanofibers; nanosilver; and quantum dots.
The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016: Production Volumes, Revenues and End User Market Demand
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3.260,00
More updated and new research reports by the publisher can be found at Future Markets page.