World LTE Market Report Package by Mind Commerce Publishing Now Available at MarketPublishers.com19 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Driven by the soaring demand for mobile broadband services, the global LTE industry has the potential to reach USD 410 billion by 2016-end growing at a CAGR of over 86%. Having already surpassed the 7 million mark, LTE subscriptions are set to grow at a CAGR of 150% over the next five years. LTE service revenues, with a CAGR of 80%, are expected to approach 291 billion, representing a lucrative market for worldwide operators; with infrastructure and device shipments likely to account for USD 110 billion.
New report package “The LTE Market by Infrastructure, Devices and Operator Services 2012 - 2016” elaborated by Mind Commerce Publishing presents a comprehensive analysis of the worldwide LTE market by individual industry sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- global spectrum allocation for LTE worldwide;
- vendor profiles for leading LTE chipset, device and infrastructure manufacturer;
- over 1100 tables, charts and figures quantifying the LTE industry by services, infrastructure and devices;
- comprehensive analysis of the LTE industry – key market drivers, commercial network deployments, infrastructure contracts, subscriptions, and device launches;
- detailed forecasts and associated XLS datasheets covering LTE subscriptions, service revenues, ARPUs, device shipments, device shipment revenues, device vendor market share, infrastructure shipments, infrastructure shipment revenues and infrastructure vendor market share which cover over 325 operators across 120 countries;
- LTE operator strategies – price plans, marketing strategies, CAPEX/OPEX commitments, deployment strategies, plans for small cell and VoLTE deployments.
Report Package Details:
The LTE Market by Infrastructure, Devices and Operator Services 2012 - 2016
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3.995,00
Reports Included into the Package:
- The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts;
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 – 2016;
- The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016;
- Global LTE Industry Landscape: Adoption, Applications, Deployments and Subscriptions by Region, Country, Spectrum and Operator 2011 - 2015.
More new report packages and separate reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce Publishing page.